Co Author Listing * BioLab-ICAO: A new benchmark to evaluate applications assessing face image compliance to ISO/IEC 19794-5 standard
Nardelli, B.B.[Bruno Buongiorno]
Co Author Listing * Copernicus Imaging Microwave Radiometer (CIMR) Benefits for the Copernicus Level 4 Sea-Surface Salinity Processing Chain
* Improving the Altimeter-Derived Surface Currents Using Sea Surface Temperature (SST) Data: A Sensitivity Study to SST Products
* New Evidence of Mediterranean Climate Change and Variability from Sea Surface Temperature Observations
Co Author Listing * accurate model for quadtrees representing noiseless images of spatial data, An
* On the Creation of Quadtrees by Using a Branching-Process
* Probabilistic models for images and quadtrees: Differences and equivalences
Includes: Nardelli, E.[Enrico] Nardelli, E.
Co Author Listing * Force-Velocity Assessment of Caress-Like Stimuli Through the Electrodermal Activity Processing: Advantages of a Convex Optimization Approach
* Recognizing Emotions Induced by Affective Sounds through Heart Rate Variability
Co Author Listing * Pulmonary Artery-Vein Classification in CT Images Using Deep Learning
Co Author Listing * Information-Theoretic Approach to Personalized Explainable Machine Learning, An
* On the Secrecy of Interference-Limited Networks under Composite Fading Channels
Co Author Listing * SPICA, Stellar Parameters and Images with a Cophased Array: A 6T visible combiner for the CHARA array
Co Author Listing * Automatic scaling of ionograms by the method of structural description
* Enhancing Automatic Maritime Surveillance Systems With Visual Information
* Fast Traffic Sign Recognition Using Color Segmentation and Deep Convolutional Networks
* Generalisation of the ICP Algorithm for Articulated Bodies, A
* Multirobot systems: a classification focused on coordination
* Stereo vision based human body detection from a localized mobile robot
* UAV Image Based Crop and Weed Distribution Estimation on Embedded GPU Boards
Includes: Nardi, D.[Daniele] Nardi, D.
7 for Nardi, D.
Co Author Listing * Component-Wise Modeling of Articulated Objects
Co Author Listing * Geodesics on Shape Spaces with Bounded Variation and Sobolev Metrics
Co Author Listing * Navigating the Landscape for Real-Time Localization and Mapping for Robotics and Virtual and Augmented Reality
Co Author Listing * Ranking in Rp and its use in multivariate image estimation
Co Author Listing * Multiple Stable States and Catastrophic Shifts in Coastal Wetlands: Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities in Validating Theory Using Remote Sensing and Other Methods
Co Author Listing * Emissivity and Temperature Assessment Using a Maximum Entropy Estimator: Structure and Performance of the MaxEnTES Algorithm
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Filtering of Aerial Laser Scanning Data
* Automatic extraction of LIDAR data classification rules
* Building Detection and Roof Extraction in Laser Scanning Data
* Centochiese: a Hundred Churches in Rome. An Archival Photogrammetric Project
* Monitoring Active Volcanos Using Aerial Images and the Orthoview Tool
* Performance evaluation of automated approaches to building detection in multi-source aerial data
* Use of Surveillance Cameras for the Rapid Mapping of Lava Flows: An Application to Mount Etna Volcano, The
Includes: Nardinocchi, C.[Carla] Nardinocchi, C.
7 for Nardinocchi, C.
Co Author Listing * Unravelling the Relationship Between Microseisms and Spatial Distribution of Sea Wave Height by Statistical and Machine Learning Approaches
Co Author Listing * ERTMS/ETCS Virtual Coupling: Proof of Concept and Numerical Analysis
Co Author Listing * Optimizing and Evaluating a Graph-Based Segmentation of MRI Wrist Bones
Co Author Listing * Deep learning for source camera identification on mobile devices
* DeepNautilus: A Deep Learning Based System for Nautical Engines' Live Vibration Processing
* Insights into the results of MICHE I: Mobile Iris CHallenge Evaluation
* Kurtosis and skewness at pixel level as input for SOM networks to iris recognition on mobile devices
* Lightweight Mamdani Fuzzy Controller for Noise Removal on Iris Images, A
* Mobile Iris CHallenge Evaluation II: Results from the ICPR competition
* Quis-Campi: Extending in the Wild Biometric Recognition to Surveillance Environments
* SKIPSOM: Skewness kurtosis of iris pixels in Self Organizing Maps for iris recognition on mobile devices
* UAV Autonomous Warehouse Inventorying by Deep Learning, An
* Ubiquitous iris recognition by means of mobile devices
Includes: Narducci, F.[Fabio] Narducci, F.
10 for Narducci, F.
Index for "n"