Co Author Listing * Intercalibration of MERIS, MODIS, and OLCI Satellite Imagers for Construction of Past, Present, and Future Cyanobacterial Biomass Time Series
* Preliminary Assessment of Turbidity and Chlorophyll Impact on Bathymetry Derived from Sentinel-2A and Sentinel-3A Satellites in South Florida
Co Author Listing * Research Challenges for Visualization Software
Co Author Listing * Probabilistic multi-tensor estimation using the Tensor Distribution Function
Co Author Listing * Holographic digital Fourier microscopy for selective imaging of biological tissue
Co Author Listing * Approach to the Definition, Description, and Extraction of Structures in Binary Digital Images, An
Co Author Listing * KANTS: A Stigmergic Ant Algorithm for Cluster Analysis and Swarm Art
Co Author Listing * Evolving Vision-Based Flying Robots
Co Author Listing * Monitoring Activities of Daily Living in Smart Homes: Understanding human behavior
* Unified Model for Human Behavior Modeling Using a Hierarchy with a Variable Number of States, A
Co Author Listing * Automated Labeling of Materials in Hyperspectral Imagery
Co Author Listing * Dual-Wavelength Polarimetric Lidar Observations of the Volcanic Ash Cloud Produced during the 2016 Etna Eruption
* Examples of Multi-Sensor Determination of Eruptive Source Parameters of Explosive Events at Mount Etna
* Maximum-Likelihood Retrieval of Volcanic Ash Concentration and Particle Size From Ground-Based Scanning Lidar
* Multisatellite Multisensor Observations of a Sub-Plinian Volcanic Eruption: The 2015 Calbuco Explosive Event in Chile
* Multisensor Characterization of the Incandescent Jet Region of Lava Fountain-Fed Tephra Plumes
* Near-Real-Time Detection of Tephra Eruption Onset and Mass Flow Rate Using Microwave Weather Radar and Infrasonic Arrays
* Retrieval of Tephra Size Spectra and Mass Flow Rate From C-Band Radar During the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull Eruption, Iceland
* Tephra Mass Eruption Rate From Ground-Based X-Band and L-Band Microwave Radars During the November 23, 2013, Etna Paroxysm
Includes: Mereu, L.[Luigi] Mereu, L.
8 for Mereu, L.
Index for "m"