Co Author Listing * Physics-Based Optimization of Access Point Placement for Train Communication Systems
Co Author Listing * Quantification of Soil Properties with Hyperspectral Data: Selecting Spectral Variables with Different Methods to Improve Accuracies and Analyze Prediction Mechanisms
Co Author Listing * Shared Data Sources in the Geographical Domain: A Classification Schema and Corresponding Visualization Techniques
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Breast Cancer Histology Using Densely Connected Convolutional Networks
* Photogrammetry As a Tool for Living Architecture
Includes: Ludwig, F.[Florian] Ludwig, F.
Ludwig, K.O.[Kai Oliver]
Co Author Listing * Local Stereoscopic Depth Estimation
* Local Stereoscopic Depth Estimation Using Ocular Stripe Maps
Includes: Ludwig, K.O.[Kai Oliver] Ludwig, K.O.[Kai-Oliver]
Co Author Listing * Advantages of Parametric Modeling for the Reconstruction of Historic Buildings. The Example of the in War Destroyed Church of St. Catherine (Katharinenkirche) in Nuremberg, The
* Quantification of Soil Properties with Hyperspectral Data: Selecting Spectral Variables with Different Methods to Improve Accuracies and Analyze Prediction Mechanisms
* Sea-Ice Concentration Derived From GNSS Reflection Measurements in Fram Strait
Includes: Ludwig, M. Ludwig, M.[Marie]
Co Author Listing * Improving the Generalization Capacity of Cascade Classifiers
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Soil Surface Roughness Statistics for Microwave Remote Sensing Applications Using a Simple Photogrammetric Acquisition System
* Comparison of LiDAR and Digital Aerial Photogrammetry for Characterizing Canopy Openings in the Boreal Forest of Northern Alberta
* Decomposing Dual Scale Soil Surface Roughness for Microwave Remote Sensing Applications
* Detection of Temporary Flooded Vegetation Using Sentinel-1 Time Series Data
* Dyke Monitoring By The Means Of Persistent Scattering Interferometry At The Coast Of Northern Germany
* Fuzzy Logic-based Approach For The Detection Of Flooded Vegetation By Means Of Synthetic Aperture Radar Data, A
* Identification of Soil Freezing and Thawing States Using SAR Polarimetry at C-Band
* Mapping permafrost landscape features using object-based image classification of multi-temporal SAR images
* Multidimensional Roughness Characterization for Microwave Remote Sensing Applications Using A Simple Photogrammetric Acquisition System
* Surface Soil Moisture Retrieval Using Optical/Thermal Infrared Remote Sensing Data
* Using Multi-dimensional Microwave Remote Sensing Information For The Retrieval Of Soil Surface Roughness
* Validation of digital elevation models from SRTM X-SAR for applications in hydrologic modeling
Includes: Ludwig, R.[Ralf] Ludwig, R.
12 for Ludwig, R.
Ludwigsen, C.A.[Carsten Ankjśr]
Co Author Listing * Arctic Ocean Sea Level Record from the Complete Radar Altimetry Era: 1991-2018
Index for "l"