Co Author Listing * Burn Severity Mapping In Australia 2009
Co Author Listing * Action Recognition Using Space-Time Shape Difference Images
* Action recognition via multi-feature fusion and Gaussian process classification
* Approximate pairwise clustering for large data sets via sampling plus extension
* Clustering ellipses for anomaly detection
* Combining Real and Virtual Graphs to Enhance Data Clustering
* Crowd Activity Change Point Detection in Videos via Graph Stream Mining
* Dual clustering for categorization of action sequences
* efficient hyperellipsoidal clustering algorithm for resource-constrained environments, An
* Ellipsoidal neighbourhood outlier factor for distributed anomaly detection in resource constrained networks
* Encoding Actions via Quantized Vocabulary of Averaged Silhouettes
* Fast and Scalable Big Data Trajectory Clustering for Understanding Urban Mobility
* High-dimensional and large-scale anomaly detection using a linear one-class SVM with deep learning
* High-Resolution Monitoring of Atmospheric Pollutants Using a System of Low-Cost Sensors
* Measures for ranking cell trackers without manual validation
* Moving shape dynamics: A signal processing perspective
* Ranking cell tracking systems without manual validation
* Training robust models using Random Projection
* visual-numeric approach to clustering and anomaly detection for trajectory data, A
Includes: Leckie, C.[Christopher] Leckie, C.
18 for Leckie, C.
Leckie, D.G.[Donald G.]
Co Author Listing * Identifying tree crown delineation shapes and need for remediation on high resolution imagery using an evidence based approach
* Individual Tree Crown Approach Applied to Ikonos Images of a Coniferous Plantation Area, The
Co Author Listing * Construction of Multi-Year Time-Series Profiles of Suspended Particulate Inorganic Matter Concentrations Using Machine Learning Approach
Co Author Listing * Why Some things Are Darker When Wet?
Co Author Listing * Machine Vision Gets Moving: Part I
* Machine Vision Gets Moving: Part II
* Machine Vision Gets Moving: Part III
* Machine Vision Moves into Traffic: Part I
* Machine Vision Moves into Traffic: Part II
* Machine Vision Moves into Traffic: Part III
Index for "l"