Co Author Listing * Automated analysis of remyelination therapy for spinal cord injury
* Automated cell classification and visualization for analyzing remyelination therapy
* Automatic Detection of Histological Artifacts in Mouse Brain Slice Images
* Capturing and View-Dependent Rendering of Billboard Models
* Efficient cell segmentation and tracking of developing plant meristem
* Optimally Redundant, Seek-Time Minimizing Data Layout for Interactive Rendering
* Optimizing redundant-data clustering for interactive walkthrough applications
7 for Gopi, M.
Gopi, V.P.[Varun P.]
Co Author Listing * CT image reconstruction based on combination of iterative reconstruction technique and total variation
* improved luminosity and contrast enhancement framework for feature preservation in color fundus images, An
Co Author Listing * Sequency-based mapped real transform: properties and applications
* Unsharp masking using quadratic filter for the enhancement of fingerprints in noisy background
Co Author Listing * Generating a statistical shape model of the AIDS virus spike
* Reconstruction comparison and a composite segmentation method for electron tomography
* Shape-Based Regularization of Electron Tomographic Reconstruction
Includes: Gopinath, A.[Ajay] Gopinath, A.
Co Author Listing * HyperDense-Net: A Hyper-Densely Connected CNN for Multi-Modal Image Segmentation
* RETOUCH: The Retinal OCT Fluid Detection and Segmentation Benchmark and Challenge
Gopinath, K.S.[Kaundinya S.]
Co Author Listing * Brain Functional Localization: A Survey of Image Registration Techniques
* Comparison of atlas-based segmentation of subcortical structures in magnetic resonance brain images
* Distortion Correction via Non-rigid Registration of Functional to Anatomical Magnetic Resonance Brain Images
* Kullback-Leibler Distance Optimization for Non-rigid Registration of Echo-Planar to Structural Magnetic Resonance Brain Images
* Symmetric deformable image registration via optimization of information theoretic measures
* Two-stage registration of substrcutures in magnetic resonance brain images
* Using Prior Shapes in Geometric Active Contours in a Variational Framework
Includes: Gopinath, K.S.[Kaundinya S.] Gopinath, K.S.
7 for Gopinath, K.S.
Co Author Listing * On cosine-modulated wavelet orthonormal bases
* Wavelet based speckle reduction with application to SAR based ATD/R
* Wavelet-based post-processing of low bit rate transform coded images
Co Author Listing * Statistical Approach for Intensity Loss Compensation of Confocal Microscopy Images, A
Co Author Listing * Effect of the X5.4 Class Solar Flare Event of Solar Cycle 24 on the GPS Signal Reception in Peninsular Malaysia
Index for "g"