Co Author Listing * Co-Learning Feature Fusion Maps From PET-CT Images of Lung Cancer
* Knowledge-based Collaborative Deep Learning for Benign-Malignant Lung Nodule Classification on Chest CT
* Multi-Label classification of multi-modality skin lesion via hyper-connected convolutional neural network
* New Energy Framework With Distribution Descriptors for Image Segmentation, A
* Robust Model for Segmenting Images With/Without Intensity Inhomogeneities
* Step-wise integration of deep class-specific learning for dermoscopic image segmentation
* Unsupervised Domain Adaptation to Classify Medical Images Using Zero-Bias Convolutional Auto-Encoders and Context-Based Feature Augmentation
* Unsupervised Two-Path Neural Network for Cell Event Detection and Classification Using Spatiotemporal Patterns
Includes: Fulham, M. Fulham, M.[Michael]
8 for Fulham, M.
Fulham, M.J.[Michael J.]
Co Author Listing * 3D neurological image retrieval with localized pathology-centric CMRGlc patterns
* Automated Segmentation of Prostate MR Images Using Prior Knowledge Enhanced Random Walker
* Fully automated liver segmentation for low- and high- contrast CT volumes based on probabilistic atlases
* Large Margin Local Estimate With Applications to Medical Image Classification
* Lesion Detection and Characterization With Context Driven Approximation in Thoracic FDG PET-CT Images of NSCLC Studies
* Locally Constrained Random Walk Approach for Airway Segmentation of Low-Contrast Computed Tomography (CT) Image, A
* Lung tumor delineation in PET-CT images using a downhill region growing and a Gaussian mixture model
* Stacked fully convolutional networks with multi-channel learning: application to medical image segmentation
* Structure-Adaptive Feature Extraction and Representation for Multi-modality Lung Images Retrieval
* Visibility-driven PET-CT visualisation with region of interest (ROI) segmentation
Includes: Fulham, M.J.[Michael J.] Fulham, M.J. Fulham, M.J.[Micheal J.]
10 for Fulham, M.J.
Index for "f"