di Baja, G.S.[Gabriella Sanniti]
Co Author Listing * Color Histogram-Based Image Segmentation
* Color Quantization by Multiresolution Analysis
* Multiresolution Histogram Analysis for Color Reduction
* New Algorithm for Image Segmentation via Watershed Transformation, A
* Object Decomposition Via Curvilinear Skeleton Partition
* Pattern recognition applications in computer vision and image analysis
* Skeleton Pruning Based on Elongation and Size of Object's Limbs and Boundary's Convexities
7 for di Baja, G.S.
di Baldassarre, G.[Giuliano]
Co Author Listing * Remotely Sensed Nightlights to Map Societal Exposure to Hydrometeorological Hazards
* Utility of Spaceborne Radar to Render Flood Inundation Maps Based on Multialgorithm Ensembles, The
Includes: di Baldassarre, G.[Giuliano] di Baldassarre, G.
di Bartola, C.
Co Author Listing * Combined Use of SEVIRI and MODIS for Detecting, Measuring, and Monitoring Active Lava Flows at Erupting Volcanoes
di Bella, A.[Alessandro]
Co Author Listing * Multi-peak Retracking of CryoSat-2 SARIn Waveforms Over Arctic Sea Ice
di Bella, E.V.R.[Edward V. R.]
Co Author Listing * Accelerated Dynamic MRI Exploiting Sparsity and Low-Rank Structure: k-t SLR
* Constrained Reconstruction of Sparse Cardiac MR DTI Data
* Higher-Order Motion-Compensation for In Vivo Cardiac Diffusion Tensor Imaging in Rats
* Improving Undersampled MRI Reconstruction Using Non-local Means
* Non-iterative reconstruction with a prior for undersampled radial MRI data
* Strain Measurement in the Left Ventricle During Systole with Deformable Image Registration
Includes: di Bella, E.V.R.[Edward V. R.] di Bella, E.V.R.
di Bella, R.[Roberto]
Co Author Listing * Wafer Defect Map Classification Using Sparse Convolutional Networks
di Bello, L.[Luigi]
Co Author Listing * Shoppers Detection Analysis in an Intelligent Retail Environment
* Vending Shopper Science Lab: Deep Learning for Consumer Research, The
di Benedetto, A.[Alessandro]
Co Author Listing * Application of Persistent Scatterer Interferometry (PSI) Technique for Infrastructure Monitoring, An
* Application of Supervised Machine Learning Technique on LiDAR Data for Monitoring Coastal Land Evolution
* Comparison of Uavs Performance for a Roman Amphitheatre Survey: The Case of Avella (Italy)
* Method for Obtaining a DEM with Curved Abscissa from MLS Data for Linear Infrastructure Survey Design, A
* Mobile Laser Scanning Data for the Evaluation of Pavement Surface Distress
* Quality Assessment of UAV Photogrammetric Archaeological Survey
* Remote Sensing Technologies for Linear Infrastructure Monitoring
* Use of DEMs Derived from TLS and HRSI Data for Landslide Feature Recognition
Includes: di Benedetto, A.[Alessandro] di Benedetto, A.
8 for di Benedetto, A.
di Benedetto, C.
Co Author Listing * Embedded surface classification in digital sports
di Benedetto, F.
Co Author Listing * Fourier approach to the natural pixel discretization of brain single-photon emission computed tomography, A
di Benedetto, L.
Co Author Listing * Multiplier-Less Stream Processor for 2D Filtering in Visual Search Applications
di Benedetto, M.
Co Author Listing * SPIDERGL: A Graphics Library For 3d Web Applications
* Web and Mobile Visualization for Cultural Heritage
Includes: di Benedetto, M. di Benedetto, M.[Marco]
di Benedetto, M.D.[Maria Domenica]
Co Author Listing * String Stability of a Vehicular Platoon With the Use of Macroscopic Information
di Bernardino, A.[Annalisa]
Co Author Listing * Bird-Borne Samplers for Monitoring CO2 and Atmospheric Physical Parameters
* Characterization of Nitrogen Dioxide Variability Using Ground-Based and Satellite Remote Sensing and In Situ Measurements in the Tiber Valley (Lazio, Italy)
* On the Radiative Impact of Biomass-Burning Aerosols in the Arctic: The August 2017 Case Study
di Bernardo, E.[Enrico]
Co Author Listing * Monocular Perception of Biological Motion in Johansson Displays
* Monocular Perception of Biological Motion: Detection and Labeling
* Monocular Tracking of the Human Arm in 3D
* Monocular Tracking of the Human Arm in 3D: Real-Time Implementation and Experiments
* Reach Out and Touch Space (Motion Learning)
Includes: di Bernardo, E.[Enrico] di Bernardo, E.
di Bernardo, M.
Co Author Listing * Distributed Consensus Strategy for Platooning of Vehicles in the Presence of Time-Varying Heterogeneous Communication Delays
di Biagio, C.[Claudia]
Co Author Listing * Empirical Evaluation of Deep Learning Approaches for Landmark Detection in Fish Bioimages
di Bianca, F.A.
Co Author Listing * CT reconstruction by using the MLS-ART technique and the KCD imaging system. I. Low-energy X-ray studies
di Biase, G.[Giancarlo]
Co Author Listing * Pixel-wise Anomaly Detection in Complex Driving Scenes
di Biase, V.[Valeria]
Co Author Listing * Environmental Strain on Beach Environments Retrieved and Monitored by Spaceborne Synthetic Aperture Radar
* Geostationary Sensor Based Forest Fire Detection and Monitoring: An Improved Version of the SFIDE Algorithm
* Sensitivity of Near-Infrared Permanent Laser Scanning Intensity for Retrieving Soil Moisture on a Coastal Beach: Calibration Procedure Using In Situ Data
di Bisceglie, M.
Co Author Listing * CFAR Detection of Extended Objects in High-Resolution SAR Images
* Comparison of GWO-SVM and Random Forest Classifiers in a LevelSet based approach for Bladder wall segmentation and characterisation using MR images
* Destriping MODIS Data Using Overlapping Field-of-View Method
* GNSS Ocean Bistatic Statistical Scattering in the Time-Varying Regime: Modeling and Correlation Properties
* Stochastic Modeling and Simulation of Delay: Doppler Maps in GNSS-R Over the Ocean
* Synthetic Aperture Radar Processing with GPGPU
Includes: di Bisceglie, M. di Bisceglie, M.[Mathieu] di Bisceglie, M.[Maurizio]
di Blas, N.
Co Author Listing * Revealing The Everyday Landscape: Innovative Systems for Heritage Education in Schools. The SCAR (School Activates Resources) Project
di Blasi, G.
Co Author Listing * Advanced indexing schema for imaging applications: three case studies
* Statistical Modeling of Huffman Tables Coding
di Bona, S.
Co Author Listing * Deformation Model for Biotissues Behaviour Simulation, A
* Efficient Method to Map a Regular Mesh Into a 3d Neural Network, An
Index for "d"