Derue, F.X.[Francois Xavier]
Co Author Listing * Exploiting Semantic Segmentation for Robust Camera Motion Classification
* SPiKeS: Superpixel-Keypoints structure for robust visual tracking
Includes: Derue, F.X.[Francois Xavier] Derue, F.X.[François-Xavier]
Co Author Listing * Activity Patterns in Stroke Patients: Is There a Trend in Behaviour During Rehabilitation?
Derutin, J.P.[Jean Pierre]
Co Author Listing * Embedded multi-processor system-on-programmable chip for smart camera pose estimation using nonlinear optimization methods
* Embedding of a real time image stabilization algorithm on a parameterizable SoPC architecture a chip multi-processor approach
* Embedding of a Real Time Image Stabilization Algorithm on SoPC Platform, a Chip Multi-processor Approach
* Fast Prototyping of Image Processing Applications Using Functional Skeletons on a MIMD-DM Architecture
* Fast prototyping of parallel-vision applications using functional skeletons
* Managing Algorithmic Skeleton Nesting Requirements in Realistic Image Processing Applications: The Case of the SKiPPER-II Parallel Programming Environment's Operating Model
Includes: Derutin, J.P.[Jean Pierre] Derutin, J.P.[Jean-Pierre] Dérutin, J.P.[Jean Pierre] Derutin, J.P. Dérutin, J.P.[Jean-Pierre]
Co Author Listing * Al-Thocb HSC: a harmony search algorithm for automated calibration of industrial equipment
* Arc-Consistency Checking with Bilevel Constraints: An Optimization
* Automatic Multi-Thresholdable Image Segmentation by Using Separating Bipoints
* Hierarchical classification-based radon road extraction (HCBRRE)
* Hierarchical Classification-Based Region Growing (HCBRG): A Collaborative Approach for Object Segmentation and Classification
* Image interpretation with a conceptual graph: Labeling over-segmented images and detection of unexpected objects
* morphological model for automatic edge detection: Comparison with ad-hoc Hysteresis Thresholding, A
* Qualitative spatial relationships for image interpretation by using a conceptual graph
* Qualitative Spatial Relationships for Image Interpretation by Using Semantic Graph
* segmentation technique for cerebral NMR images, A
* Semantic graph and arc consistency in true three dimensional image labelling
* Skeletonization and 3D graph approach for thin objects recognition in pick and place tasks
* system to detect residential area in multispectral satellite images, A
* Temporal image fusion
* Watershed and adaptive pyramid for determining the apple's maturity state
Includes: Deruyver, A.[Aline] Deruyver, A.
15 for Deruyver, A.
Index for "d"