Dempere Marco, L.
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Visual Search Patterns With EMD Metric in Normalized Anatomical Space
* Bayesian feature evaluation for visual saliency estimation
* Gestalt-grouping based on path analysis for saliency detection
* Hot spot detection based on feature space representation of visual search
* Morphological Characterization of Intracranial Aneurysms Using 3-D Moment Invariants
* Path-Based Analysis for Structure-Preserving Image Filtering
* Towards path-based semantic dissimilarity estimation for scene representation using bottleneck analysis
* use of visual search for knowledge gathering in image decision support, The
* Visual search: psychophysical models and practical applications
Includes: Dempere Marco, L. Dempere-Marco, L. Dempere-Marco, L.[Laura]
9 for Dempere Marco, L.
Co Author Listing * Application of YOLOv5 for Point Label Based Object Detection of Black Pine Trees with Vitality Losses in UAV Data
* UAV-Based Forest Health Monitoring: A Systematic Review
* Validation of Automatically Generated Global and Regional Cropland Data Sets: The Case of Tanzania
* Wheat Yield Forecasting for Punjab Province from Vegetation Index Time Series and Historic Crop Statistics
Dempsey, E.D.[Edward D.]
Co Author Listing * Using UAV-Based Photogrammetry Coupled with In Situ Fieldwork and U-Pb Geochronology to Decipher Multi-Phase Deformation Processes: A Case Study from Sarclet, Inner Moray Firth Basin, UK
Dempski, K.L.[Kelly L.]
Co Author Listing * Arbitrary object tracking augmented reality applications
* Implementation of Advanced Encryption Standard for encryption and decryption of images and text on a GPU
Co Author Listing * Analysis of infected blood cell images using morphological operators
* Automatic Thresholding of Infected Blood Images Using Granulometry and Regional Extrema
* Estimation of Orofacial Kinematics in Parkinson's Disease: Comparison of 2D and 3D Markerless Systems for Motion Tracking
* Morphological Image Processing for Evaluating Malaria Disease
* Sea Surface Altimetry Based On Airborne GNSS Signal Measurements
* Segmentation of Blood Images Using Morphological Operators
Includes: Dempster, A.[Andrew] Dempster, A.
Dempster, A.G.[Andrew G.]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Hybrid Robust Filter for Multi-Sensor Relative Navigation System
* Blood Cell Segmentation Using Minimum Area Watershed and Circle Radon Transformations
* Computer vision for microscopy diagnosis of malaria
* Cooperative Inertial Navigation for GNSS-Challenged Vehicular Environments
* Cooperative Positioning for Vehicular Networks: Facts and Future
* Fault-Tolerant Cooperative Positioning Based on Hybrid Robust Gaussian Belief Propagation
* Incoherent Range Walk Compensation for Spaceborne GNSS-R Imaging
* INS-Aided Tight Integration Approach for Relative Positioning Enhancement in VANETs, An
* Instantaneous Lane-Level Positioning Using DSRC Carrier Frequency Offset, An
* Integrity for Multi-Sensor Cooperative Positioning
* Interference Localization for Satellite Navigation Systems
* Malaria Parasite Detection in Peripheral Blood Images
* Matched Filter for Spaceborne GNSS-R Based Sea-Target Detection, A
* Message Passing Enhanced Distributed Kalman Filter for Cooperative Localization
* Parasite detection and identification for automated thin blood film malaria diagnosis
* Relative Positioning Enhancement in VANETs: A Tight Integration Approach
Includes: Dempster, A.G.[Andrew G.] Dempster, A.G.
16 for Dempster, A.G.
Co Author Listing * Covariance Selection
* Maximum Likelihood from Incomplete Data via the EM Algorithm
* New Methods for Reasoning Towards Posterior Distributions Based on Sample Data
* On Direct Probabilities
* On the difficulties Inherent in Fisher's Fiducial Argument
* Upper and Lower Probabilities Generalized by a Random Closed Interval
* Upper and Lower Probabilities Induced by a Multivalued Mapping
* Upper and Lower Probability Inferences for Families of Hypotheses with Monotone Density Ratios
8 for Dempster, A.P.
Index for "d"