Co Author Listing * 3D Facial Gestures in Biometrics: from Feasibility Study to Application
* Anchor Patch Based Optimization Framework for Reducing Optical Flow Drift in Long Image Sequences, An
* Applications of Face Analysis and Modeling in Media Production
* Assessing the Uniqueness and Permanence of Facial Actions for Use in Biometric Applications
* Facial Dynamics in Biometric Identification
* FACS valid 3D dynamic action unit database with applications to 3D dynamic morphable facial modeling, A
* Foot Contact Timings and Step Length for Sprint Training
* Interactive removal and ground truth for difficult shadow scenes
* Interactive Shadow Editing from Single Images
* Interactive Shadow Removal and Ground Truth for Variable Scene Categories
* Learn to model blurry motion via directional similarity and filtering
* Multi-task Learning by Maximizing Statistical Dependence
* Optical Flow Estimation Using Laplacian Mesh Energy
* Reconstructing Mass-Conserved Water Surfaces Using Shape from Shading and Optical Flow
* Robust optical flow estimation for continuous blurred scenes using RGB-motion imaging and directional filtering
* User-assisted image shadow removal
Includes: Cosker, D.[Darren] Cosker, D.
16 for Cosker, D.
Cosker, D.P.[Darren P.]
Co Author Listing * Incremental learning of dynamical models of faces
* Re-mapping Animation Parameters Between Multiple Types of Facial Model
* Speech driven facial animation using a hidden markov coarticulation model
* Speech-driven facial animation using a hierarchical model
* Towards automatic performance-driven animation between multiple types of facial model
Includes: Cosker, D.P.[Darren P.] Cosker, D.P.
Co Author Listing * Operationalizing Engagement with Multimedia as User Coherence with Context
Co Author Listing * Tamper Detection Based on Regularity of Wavelet Transform Coefficients
Co Author Listing * Human Motion Analysis with Deep Metric Learning
* Long Short-Term Memory Kalman Filters: Recurrent Neural Estimators for Pose Regularization
Co Author Listing * Hidden Smile Correlation Discovery Across Subjects Using Random Walk with Restart
Index for "c"