Co Author Listing * Annual Cropland Mapping Using Reference Landsat Time Series: A Case Study in Central Asia
* Influence of Resolution in Irrigated Area Mapping and Area Estimation
* Mapping Cropland Abandonment in the Aral Sea Basin with MODIS Time Series
* Mapping evergreen forests in the Brazilian Amazon using MODIS and PALSAR 500-m mosaic imagery
* Mapping paddy rice planting areas through time series analysis of MODIS land surface temperature and vegetation index data
* Mapping tropical forests and rubber plantations in complex landscapes by integrating PALSAR and MODIS imagery
* Simple Algorithm for Large-Scale Mapping of Evergreen Forests in Tropical America, Africa and Asia, A
* UAV-Based Multispectral Phenotyping for Disease Resistance to Accelerate Crop Improvement under Changing Climate Conditions
Includes: Biradar, C.[Chandrashekhar] Biradar, C.
8 for Biradar, C.
Biradar, C.M.[Chandrashekhar M.]
Co Author Listing * Potential and Uptake of Remote Sensing in Insurance: A Review, The
Biradar, K.M.[Kuldeep M.]
Co Author Listing * End-to-End Edge Aggregation Network for Moving Object Segmentation, An
* Varicolored Image De-Hazing
Includes: Biradar, K.M.[Kuldeep M.] Biradar, K.M.
Co Author Listing * AI in Support to Water Quality Monitoring
* Crowdsourcing Water Quality with the Simile App
* VGI Visualisation to Support Participatory Lake Monitoring: the Case Study of Simile Project
* Zonation of Subalpine Lakes Based on Remotely Sensed Water Quality Parameters
Birajdar, G.K.[Gajanan K.]
Co Author Listing * Fractional wavelet transform based diagnostic system for brain tumor detection in MR imaging
Co Author Listing * Artificial Co-Drivers as a Universal Enabling Technology for Future Intelligent Vehicles and Transportation Systems
* Holistic Approach to the Integration of Safety Applications: The INSAFES Subproject Within the European Framework Programme 6 Integrating Project PReVENT, A
* Intelligent intersection support for powered two-wheeled riders: a human factors perspective
* Intersection Support System for Powered Two-Wheeled Vehicles: Threat Assessment Based on a Receding Horizon Approach
* Supporting Drivers in Keeping Safe Speed and Safe Distance: The SASPENCE Subproject Within the European Framework Programme 6 Integrating Project PReVENT
Co Author Listing * Spatiotemporal Clutter Filtering of Ultrafast Ultrasound Data Highly Increases Doppler and fUltrasound Sensitivity
Co Author Listing * fast level set image segmentation driven by a new region descriptor, A
Index for "b"