Uzun Per, M.[Meryem]
Co Author Listing * Face recognition with Patch-based Local Walsh Transform
Includes: Uzun Per, M.[Meryem] Uzun-Per, M.[Meryem]
Uzun, A.O.[Arif Orhun]
Co Author Listing * solution to the classification problem with cellular automata, A
Co Author Listing * Deep compact polyhedral conic classifier for open and closed set recognition
* Inverse Source Problem Connected with Thermoacoustic Imaging in Multi-layer Planar Medium, An
Includes: Uzun, B.[Bedirhan] Uzun, B.[Banu]
Co Author Listing * Simulation of the Expected Performance of a Seamless Scanner for Brain PET Based on Highly Pixelated CdTe Detectors
Uzun, I.S.[Isa Servan]
Co Author Listing * Design and FPGA implementation of non-separable 2-d biorthogonal wavelet transforms for image/video coding
* FPGA Implementations of Fast Fourier Transforms for Real-Time Signal and Image Processing
* Framework for FPGA-based discrete biorthogonal wavelet transforms implementation
* Real-time 2-D wavelet transform implementation for HDTV compression
Includes: Uzun, I.S.[Isa Servan] Uzun, I.S.
Co Author Listing * Surface Reconstruction via Total Least-Squares Adjustment of the Semi-Variogram
Co Author Listing * Construction of Left Ventricle 3D Shape Atlas from Cardiac MRI
Uzunbas, M.G.[Mustafa Gokhan]
Co Author Listing * Combining learning-based intensity distributions with nonparametric shape priors for image segmentation
* Coupled Nonparametric Shape and Moment-Based Intershape Pose Priors for Multiple Basal Ganglia Structure Segmentation
* DCAN: Dual Channel-Wise Alignment Networks for Unsupervised Scene Adaptation
* Reinforcement Learning Approach to the View Planning Problem, A
* Segmentation of Anatomical Structures in Brain MR Images Using Atlases in FSL: A Quantitative Approach
Includes: Uzunbas, M.G.[Mustafa Gokhan] Uzunbas, M.G.[Mustafa Gökhan] Uzunbas, M.G.
Uzunoglu, N.K.[Nikolaos K.]
Co Author Listing * Investigating the enhancement of three-dimensional diffraction tomography by using multiple illumination planes
Co Author Listing * Bessel Functions-Based Reconstruction of Non-Uniformly Sampled Diffraction Fields
* Diffraction field computation from arbitrarily distributed data points in space
* Performance Assessment of A Diffraction Field Computation Method Based on Source Model
* Reconstruction of Scalar Diffraction Field from Distributed Data Points Over 3D Space
* Signal Processing Problems and Algorithms in Display Side of 3DTV
Includes: Uzunov, V.[Vladislav] Uzunov, V.
Index for "u"