Co Author Listing * Design Framework of Image Sensor System Based on Dynamic Range Extension by Adding Noise for Saturated Conditions
* Low-power motion vector estimation using iterative search block-matching methods and a high-speed non-destructive CMOS image sensor
* Portable Traveling Support System Using Image Processing for the Visually Impaired
* Reconstruction for Spatially Distributed Single-Pixel Imaging Based on Pattern Filtering
* Stochastic-Resonance Based Iterative Detection for Serially-Concatenated Turbo Codes
Includes: Tadokoro, Y.[Yukihiro] Tadokoro, Y.
Co Author Listing * 3D shape Retrieval Using Bag-of-Feature Method Basing on Local Codebooks
* Accelerator-Based implementation of the Harris Algorithm
* Memory Efficient Deployment of an Optical Flow Algorithm on GPU Using OpenMP
Co Author Listing * Automated Processing for Flood Area Detection Using ALOS-2 and Hydrodynamic Simulation Data
* Calibration and Validation of the Advanced Land Observing Satellite-3 ALOS-3
* Calibration of PRISM and AVNIR-2 Onboard ALOS Daichi
* Development of an Operational Algorithm for Automated Deforestation Mapping via the Bayesian Integration of Long-Term Optical and Microwave Satellite Data
* Generation Of The 30 M-mesh Global Digital Surface Model By Alos Prism
* Improvement of AVNIR-2 Radiometric Calibration by Comparison of Cross-Calibration and Onboard Lamp Calibration
* JAXA Annual Forest Cover Maps for Vietnam during 2015-2018 Using ALOS-2/PALSAR-2 and Auxiliary Data
* JAXA High-Resolution Land Use/Land Cover Map for Central Vietnam in 2007 and 2017
* Mapping Aboveground Biomass in Northern Japanese Forests Using the ALOS PRISM Digital Surface Model
* New JAXA High-Resolution Land Use/Land Cover Map for Vietnam Aiming for Natural Forest and Plantation Forest Monitoring
* PALSAR Radiometric and Geometric Calibration
* PRISM On-Orbit Geometric Calibration and DSM Performance
* Sensitivity and Limitation in Damage Detection for Individual Buildings Using InSAR Coherence: A Case Study in 2016 Kumamoto Earthquakes
* Summary of Natural Disaster Responses By the Advanced Land Observing Satellite-2 (ALOS-2)
* Synthesis of L-Band SAR and Forest Heights Derived from TanDEM-X DEM and 3 Digital Terrain Models for Biomass Mapping
* Updates of AW3D30 ALOS Global Digital Surface Model with Other Open Access Datasets
* Validation Study on Alos Prism DSM Mosaic and Aster GDEM 2
Includes: Tadono, T.[Takeo] Tadono, T.
17 for Tadono, T.
Index for "t"