Co Author Listing * Artificial Neural Network Model of Soil Heat Flux over Multiple Land Covers in South America
* Drought Propagation in Brazilian Biomes Revealed by Remote Sensing
* Global Evapotranspiration Datasets Assessment Using Water Balance in South America
* Long-term monitoring of evapotranspiration using the SEBAL algorithm and Google Earth Engine cloud computing
* MODIS-Based Energy Balance to Estimate Evapotranspiration for Clear-Sky Days in Brazilian Tropical-Savannas, A
* Synergistic Calibration of a Hydrological Model Using Discharge and Remotely Sensed Soil Moisture in the Paraná River Basin
Includes: Ruhoff, A.[Anderson] Ruhoff, A.
Ruhoff, A.L.[Anderson Luis]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of an Automated Calibration of the SEBAL Algorithm to Estimate Dry-Season Surface-Energy Partitioning in a Forest-Savanna Transition in Brazil
* Evaluating the Latest IMERG Products in a Subtropical Climate: The Case of Paraná State, Brazil
Includes: Ruhoff, A.L.[Anderson Luis] Ruhoff, A.L.[Anderson L.]
Index for "r"