Co Author Listing * Adaptive Denoising Method Dedicated to Cardiac MR-DTI, An
* Human Atlas of the Cardiac Fiber Architecture: Study on a Healthy Population
* Statistical Analysis of the Human Cardiac Fiber Architecture from DT-MRI
Includes: Rapacchi, S. Rapacchi, S.[Stanislas]
Co Author Listing * Efficient key picture and single loop decoding scheme for SHVC
* Generalized inter-layer residual prediction for scalable extension of HEVC
Includes: Rapaka, K. Rapaka, K.[Krishna]
Co Author Listing * Efficient approach for non-ideal iris segmentation using improved particle swarm optimisation-based multilevel thresholding and geodesic active contours
* Efficient Lattice Boltzmann Solver for Patient-Specific Radiofrequency Ablation of Hepatic Tumors
Includes: Rapaka, S.[Satish] Rapaka, S.
Co Author Listing * Cross-Comparison and Methodological Improvement in GPS Tomography
Co Author Listing * Dynamic Pluvial Flash Flooding Hazard Forecast Using Weather Radar Data
* Radar Interferometry as a Comprehensive Tool for Monitoring the Fault Activity in the Vicinity of Underground Gas Storage Facilities
Co Author Listing * a-shapes for local feature detection
* Biologically Inspired Region of Interest Selection for Lowbit-Rate Video Coding
* Bottom-up spatiotemporal visual attention model for video analysis
* Dense saliency-based spatiotemporal feature points for action recognition
* Enhancing the Robustness of Skin-Based Face Detection Schemes Through a Visual Attention Architecture
* Improving Local Features by Dithering-Based Image Sampling
* medial feature detector: Stable regions from image boundaries, The
* Movie summarization based on audiovisual saliency detection
* Multimodal Saliency and Fusion for Movie Summarization Based on Aural, Visual, and Textual Attention
* Nonlinear Enhancement and Segmentation Algorithm for the Detection of Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) in Human Eye's Retina
* salienShrink: Saliency-Based Wavelet Shrinkage
* snake model for object tracking in natural sequences, A
* Spatiotemporal saliency for event detection and representation in the 3D wavelet domain: potential in human action recognition
* Spatiotemporal saliency for video classification
* WaSH: Weighted alpha-Shapes for Local Feature Detection
Includes: Rapantzikos, K.[Konstantinos] Rapantzikos, K.
15 for Rapantzikos, K.
Co Author Listing * Combining leaf physiology, hyperspectral imaging and partial least squares-regression (PLS-R) for grapevine water status assessment
Co Author Listing * Text Mining in Remotely Sensed Phenology Studies: A Review on Research Development, Main Topics, and Emerging Issues
Index for "r"