Co Author Listing * Optimising rPPG Signal Extraction by Exploiting Facial Surface Orientation
Co Author Listing * Comparative Estimation of Maize Leaf Water Content Using Machine Learning Techniques and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)-Based Proximal and Remotely Sensed Data, A
* Comparison of Two Morphological Techniques in the Classification of Urban Land Cover, A
* Cool Roofs as a Heat-Mitigation Measure in Urban Heat Islands: A Comparative Analysis Using Sentinel 2 and Landsat Data
* Determining the Capability of the Tree-Based Pipeline Optimization Tool (TPOT) in Mapping Parthenium Weed Using Multi-Date Sentinel-2 Image Data
* Determining the Influence of Long Term Urban Growth on Surface Urban Heat Islands Using Local Climate Zones and Intensity Analysis Techniques
* Estimating and Monitoring Land Surface Phenology in Rangelands: A Review of Progress and Challenges
* Feature Selection on Sentinel-2 Multispectral Imagery for Mapping a Landscape Infested by Parthenium Weed
* Mapping spatial variability of foliar nitrogen in coffee (Coffea arabica L.) plantations with multispectral Sentinel-2 MSI data
* Modelling soil organic carbon stock distribution across different land-uses in South Africa: A remote sensing and deep learning approach
* Predicting Spatial Distribution of Key Honeybee Pests in Kenya Using Remotely Sensed and Bioclimatic Variables: Key Honeybee Pests Distribution Models
* Usability, Strength and Practicality of The Upcoming Hyspiri In Detecting Maize Gray Leafy Spot in Relation to Sentinel-2 Msi, VenÁs And Landsat 8 Oli Spectral Band-settings
* Utility of Sentinel-2 Spectral Data in Quantifying Above-Ground Carbon Stock in an Urban Reforested Landscape, The
Includes: Odindi, J.[John] Odindi, J.
12 for Odindi, J.
Co Author Listing * Discrimination of Tomato Plants (solanum Lycopersicum) Grown Under Anaerobic Baffled Reactor Effluent, Nitrified Urine Concentrate And Commercial Hydroponic Fertilizer Regimes Using Multi-source Satellite
Co Author Listing * Feature Vector Construction Method for Iris Recognition
Index for "o"