Co Author Listing * Analysis And Validation Of Grid Dem Generation Based On Gaussian Markov Random Field
* AssesSeg: A Command Line Tool to Quantify Image Segmentation Quality: A Test Carried Out in Southern Spain from Satellite Imagery
* Assessment Of Multiresolution Segmentation For Extracting Greenhouses From Worldview-2 Imagery
* Evaluation of the Consistency of Simultaneously Acquired Sentinel-2 and Landsat 8 Imagery on Plastic Covered Greenhouses
* Greenhouse Crop Identification from Multi-Temporal Multi-Sensor Satellite Imagery Using Object-Based Approach: A Case Study from Almerķa (Spain)
* Object-Based Greenhouse Mapping Using Very High Resolution Satellite Data and Landsat 8 Time Series
* Remote Sensing of Agricultural Greenhouses and Plastic-Mulched Farmland: An Analysis of Worldwide Research
Includes: Nemmaoui, A. Nemmaoui, A.[Abderrahim]
7 for Nemmaoui, A.
Co Author Listing * Age, gender and handedness prediction from handwriting using gradient features
* Combination of Topological and Local Shape Features for Writer's Gender, Handedness and Age Classification
* Fuzzy Integral Combination of One-Class Classifiers Designed for Multi-class Classification
* Fuzzy integrals for combining multiple SVM and histogram features for writer's gender prediction
* Handwritten Digit Recognition Based on a DSmT-SVM Parallel Combination
* Handwritten signature verification using the quad-tree histogram of templates and a Support Vector-based artificial immune classification
* Hybrid Off-Line Handwritten Signature Verification Based on Artificial Immune Systems and Support Vector Machines
* improved Artificial Immune Recognition System for off-line handwritten signature verification, An
* Multiple support vector machines for land cover change detection: An application for mapping urban extensions
* Neural Network Combination by Fuzzy Integral for Robust Change Detection in Remotely Sensed Imagery
* Off-Line Handwritten Signature Verification Using Contourlet Transform and Co-occurrence Matrix
11 for Nemmour, H.
Index for "n"