Co Author Listing * Computational and space complexity analysis of SubXPCA
* Fringe Map Based Text Line Segmentation of Printed Telugu Document Images
* Localization, extraction and recognition of text in Telugu document images
* Novel approaches to principal component analysis of image data based on feature partitioning framework
* OCR system for Telugu, An
* Structure preservation in content-aware image retargeting using multi-operator
* SubXPCA and a generalized feature partitioning approach to principal component analysis
* SubXPCA versus PCA: A Theoretical Investigation
* Towards Improving the Accuracy of Telugu OCR Systems
* Two-stage hybrid binarization around fringe map based text line segmentation for document images
* Unsupervised texture segmentation using Hermite transform filters
* Zone identification in the printed Gujarati text
Includes: Negi, A.[Atul] Negi, A. Negi, A.[Ashish]
12 for Negi, A.
Co Author Listing * Object-based image fusion for minimization of color distortion in high-resolution satellite imagery
Co Author Listing * FPGA Implementation of Human Detection by HOG Features with AdaBoost
Co Author Listing * 3-D Discrete Shearlet Transform and Video Processing
* BReG-NeXt: Facial Affect Computing Using Adaptive Residual Networks With Bounded Gradient
Includes: Negi, P.S. Negi, P.S.[Pooran Singh]
Co Author Listing * Characterizing user-subgroups in Flickr Group: A block LDA based approach
* Discovering User-Communities and Associated Topics from YouTube
* Identifying Diverse Set of Images in Flickr
* Language independent unsupervised learning of short message service dialect
* MixedEmotions: An Open-Source Toolbox for Multimodal Emotion Analysis
* Partial Multi-View Clustering using Graph Regularized NMF
* ReStGAN: A step towards visually guided shopper experience via text-to-image synthesis
Includes: Negi, S.[Sumit] Negi, S.
7 for Negi, S.
Co Author Listing * Decision Forest Based Feature Selection Framework for Action Recognition from RGB-Depth Cameras, A
* hybrid framework for online recognition of activities of daily living in real-world settings, A
* Improving bag-of-poses with semi-temporal pose descriptors for skeleton-based action recognition
* Multi-Object tracking using multi-channel part appearance representation
* Transforming Temporal Embeddings to Keypoint Heatmaps for Detection of Tiny Vehicles in Wide Area Motion Imagery (WAMI) Sequences
Includes: Negin, F.[Farhood] Negin, F.
Co Author Listing * Iris Biometric System for Public and Personal Use, An
* Pattern recognition system
Co Author Listing * Isolated character recognition by searching feature points
* Visual Servoing in ISAC, a Decentralized Robot System for Feeding the Disabled
Co Author Listing * Magnetic Resonance Driven Electrical Impedance Tomography: A Simulation Study
Co Author Listing * Radio Frequency Tomography for Nondestructive Testing of Pillars
Index for "n"