Co Author Listing * Data Processing for the Space-based DESIS Hyperspectral Sensor
Krawczyk Becker, M.
Co Author Listing * Phase Processing for Single-Channel Speech Enhancement: History and recent advances
Includes: Krawczyk Becker, M. Krawczyk-Becker, M.
Co Author Listing * Altitude on Cartographic Materials and Its Correction According to New Measurement Techniques
* Unified Methodology for the Generalisation of the Geometry of Features, A
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Properties of Malignant Cases for Imbalanced Breast Thermogram Feature Classification, An
* Analyzing the oversampling of different classes and types of examples in multi-class imbalanced datasets
* Classifier ensemble for an effective cytological image analysis
* Dynamic ensemble selection for multi-class classification with one-class classifiers
* Effective Imbalanced Classification of Breast Thermogram Features
* Effective multiple classifier systems for breast thermogram analysis
* Evolving rule-based classifiers with genetic programming on GPUs for drifting data streams
* HEp-2 Cell Classification Using Multi-dimensional Local Binary Patterns and Ensemble Classification
* Local ensemble learning from imbalanced and noisy data for word sense disambiguation
* Melanoma Classification Using Dermoscopy Imaging and Ensemble Learning
* On the usefulness of one-class classifier ensembles for decomposition of multi-class problems
* Oversampling Methods for Classification of Imbalanced Breast Cancer Malignancy Data
* Weighted One-Class Classifier Ensemble Based on Fuzzy Feature Space Partitioning
Includes: Krawczyk, B.[Bartosz] Krawczyk, B.
13 for Krawczyk, B.
Co Author Listing * High Dynamic Range Image and Video Compression: Fidelity Matching Human Visual Performance
* Perception-motivated high dynamic range video encoding
Co Author Listing * Meta-classification of remote sensing reflectance to estimate trophic status of inland and nearshore waters
* New Hyperspectral Sensor Desis On The Multi-payload Platform Muses Installed on the ISS, The
* Systematic approach to binary classification of images in video streams using shifting time windows
* Task Allocation and Scalability Evaluation for Real-Time Multimedia Processing in a Cluster Environment
Includes: Krawczyk, H.[Harald] Krawczyk, H. Krawczyk, H.[Henryk]
Co Author Listing * MMSE-Optimal Spectral Amplitude Estimation Given the STFT-Phase
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of Single-Chip, Real-Time Tomographic Data Processing on FPGA SoC Devices
Co Author Listing * Fusion of Local and Regional Approaches for On-Line Signature Verification
* Securing Electronic Medical Records Using Biometric Authentication
Co Author Listing * Radiation Mapping in Post-Disaster Environments Using an Autonomous Helicopter
Co Author Listing * Generative learning of visual concepts using multiobjective genetic programming
* Genetic Programming with Local Improvement for Visual Learning from Examples
* Learning and Recognition of Hand-Drawn Shapes Using Generative Genetic Programming
* Segmenting Retinal Blood Vessels With Deep Neural Networks
* Visual Learning by Coevolutionary Feature Synthesis
Includes: Krawiec, K.[Krzysztof] Krawiec, K.
Co Author Listing * Multi-frame super-resolution reconstruction based on mixed Poisson-Gaussian noise
Co Author Listing * Future Spaceborne Hyperspectral Imager Enmap: Its In-flight Radiometric And Geometric Calibration Concept, The
Index for "k"