Co Author Listing * Disaggregation of Remotely Sensed Soil Moisture in Heterogeneous Landscapes Using Holistic Structure-Based Models
* Domain-Guided Machine Learning for Remotely Sensed In-Season Crop Growth Estimation
* Downscaling Satellite-Based Soil Moisture in Heterogeneous Regions Using High-Resolution Remote Sensing Products and Information Theory: A Synthetic Study
* High-Resolution Inundation Mapping for Heterogeneous Land Covers with Synthetic Aperture Radar and Terrain Data
* Impact of Bias Correction Methods on Estimation of Soil Moisture When Assimilating Active and Passive Microwave Observations
* Impact of Diurnal Variation in Vegetation Water Content on Radar Backscatter From Maize During Water Stress
* Phenology-Based Backscattering Model for Corn at L-Band
* Prediction of L-band signal attenuation in forests using 3D vegetation structure from airborne LiDAR
* Radio Frequencies: Policy and Management
* Response of Subdaily L-Band Backscatter to Internal and Surface Canopy Water Dynamics
* Spatial Scaling Using Temporal Correlations and Ensemble Learning to Obtain High-Resolution Soil Moisture
* Towards Understanding the Influence of Vertical Water Distribution on Radar Backscatter from Vegetation Using a Multi-Layer Water Cloud Model
Includes: Judge, J. Judge, J.[Jasmeet]
12 for Judge, J.
Co Author Listing * Cardiac Segmentation With Strong Anatomical Guarantees
Index for "j"