Giffard Roisin, S.
Co Author Listing * Framework for the Generation of Realistic Synthetic Cardiac Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Sequences From the Same Virtual Patients, A
* Pipeline for the Generation of Realistic 3D Synthetic Echocardiographic Sequences: Methodology and Open-Access Database, A
* Rule-Based Method to Model Myocardial Fiber Orientation for Simulating Ventricular Outflow Tract Arrhythmias, A
* Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics for Electrophysiological Modeling: An Alternative to Finite Element Methods
* Sparse Bayesian Non-linear Regression for Multiple Onsets Estimation in Non-invasive Cardiac Electrophysiology
* Sub-pixel Optical Satellite Image Registration for Ground Deformation Using Deep Learning
Includes: Giffard Roisin, S. Giffard-Roisin, S. Giffard-Roisin, S.[Sophie]
Co Author Listing * Sensor Adaptation for Improved Semantic Segmentation of Overhead Imagery
Gifford, C.M.[Christopher M.]
Co Author Listing * Active/Passive Multiple Polarization Sea Ice Detection During Initial Freeze-Up
* Advanced Multifrequency Radar Instrumentation for Polar Research
* Automated Polar Ice Thickness Estimation From Radar Imagery
* Super-Resolution for Overhead Imagery Using DenseNets and Adversarial Learning
Includes: Gifford, C.M.[Christopher M.] Gifford, C.M.
Co Author Listing * Image coding using adaptive recursive interpolative DPCM
Gifford, E.M.[Eric M.]
Co Author Listing * Automated Breast Cancer Image Classification Based on Integration of Noisy-And Model and Fully Connected Network
Gifford, H.C.[Howard C.]
Co Author Listing * Analyzing visual-search observers using eye-tracking data for digital breast tomosynthesis images
* Comparison of Human and Model Observers in Multislice LROC Studies, A
* LROC analysis of detector-response compensation in SPECT
* Penalized Maximum Likelihood Reconstruction for Improved Microcalcification Detection in Breast Tomosynthesis
* Use of Three-Dimensional Gaussian Interpolation in the Projector/Backprojector Pair of Iterative Reconstruction for Compensation of Known Rigid-Body Motion in SPECT
Includes: Gifford, H.C.[Howard C.] Gifford, H.C.
Co Author Listing * Impact on Reader Performance for Lesion-Detection/ Localization Tasks of Anatomical Priors in SPECT Reconstruction
Co Author Listing * Quantitative Hemodynamics in Aortic Dissection: Comparing in Vitro MRI with FSI Simulation in a Compliant Model
Gifford, M.M.[Maurice Merrick]
Co Author Listing * Personal identification
Gifford, S.J.[Stephen J.]
Co Author Listing * Automating the Construction of Large Scale Virtual Worlds
* Progress in Automated Virtual World Construction
* Research in Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery
* Research in Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1994-1995
* Research in the Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1993-1994
* Research in the Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1994-1995
Includes: Gifford, S.J.[Stephen J.] Gifford, S.J.
Index for "g"