Filelis Papadopoulos, C.K.
Co Author Listing * Managing Spatial Graph Dependencies in Large Volumes of Traffic Data for Travel-Time Prediction
Includes: Filelis Papadopoulos, C.K. Filelis-Papadopoulos, C.K.
Co Author Listing * Affecting Factors and Recent Improvements of the Photochemical Reflectance Index (PRI) for Remotely Sensing Foliar, Canopy and Ecosystemic Radiation-Use Efficiencies
* Assessing Ecosystem Isoprene Emissions by Hyperspectral Remote Sensing
* Characterisation of Functional-Trait Dynamics at High Spatial Resolution in a Mediterranean Forest from Sentinel-2 and Ground-Truth Data
* Land surface phenology from Copernicus Global Land time series
* MODIS Photochemical Reflectance Index (PRI) as an Estimator of Isoprene Emissions in a Temperate Deciduous Forest, A
* Monitoring Spatial and Temporal Variabilities of Gross Primary Production Using MAIAC MODIS Data
* Novel Method to Simultaneously Measure Leaf Gas Exchange and Water Content, A
* Photochemical Reflectance Index (PRI) for Detecting Responses of Diurnal and Seasonal Photosynthetic Activity to Experimental Drought and Warming in a Mediterranean Shrubland
8 for Filella, I.
Co Author Listing * 3D Articulated Registration of the Mouse Hind Limb for Bone Morphometric Analysis in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Co Author Listing * Effects of Image Presentation Highlighting and Accuracy on Target Category Learning
* Maximum Likelihood Method for Estimating Performance in a Rapid Serial Visual Presentation Target-Detection Task, A
Includes: Files, B.T. Files, B.T.[Benjamin T.]
Co Author Listing * Multimodal Feature Fusion and Knowledge-Driven Learning via Experts Consult for Thyroid Nodule Classification
Co Author Listing * Autonomous Planning and Control for Intelligent Vehicles in Traffic
* Bayesian Traffic Light Parameter Tracking Based on Semi-Hidden Markov Models
* Cloud-Based Velocity Profile Optimization for Everyday Driving: A Dynamic-Programming-Based Solution
* Online Evolving Method For a Safe and Fast Automated Vehicle Control System, An
* Three-Level Game-Theoretic Decision-Making Framework for Autonomous Vehicles, A
Includes: Filev, D. Filev, D.[Dimitar]
Co Author Listing * Approximate Clustering via the Mountain Method
* Driving Behavior Evaluation for Future Mobility: Application of Online Transition Probability Estimation
* Generation of Fuzzy Rules by Mountain Clustering
* Induced Ordered Weighted Averaging Operators
* Interacting Multiple-Model-Based Algorithm for Driver Behavior Characterization Using Handling Risk, An
* New Clustering Algorithm for Processing GPS-Based Road Anomaly Reports With a Mahalanobis Distance, A
* Road Disturbance Estimation and Cloud-Aided Comfort-Based Route Planning
* Road Risk Modeling and Cloud-Aided Safety-Based Route Planning
8 for Filev, D.P.
Co Author Listing * Towards Layer-wise Image Vectorization
Index for "f"