Co Author Listing * 3-D Riesz-Covariance Texture Model for Prediction of Nodule Recurrence in Lung CT, A
* 3D Solid Texture Classification Using Locally-Oriented Wavelet Transforms
* Hierarchical classification using a frequency-based weighting and simple visual features
* Information Fusion for Combining Visual and Textual Image Retrieval
* Information Fusion for Combining Visual and Textual Image Retrieval in ImageCLEF@ICPR
* Lung Graph-Model for Pulmonary Hypertension and Pulmonary Embolism Detection on DECT Images, A
* Predicting Visual Semantic Descriptive Terms From Radiological Image Data: Preliminary Results With Liver Lesions in CT
* Principled Design and Implementation of Steerable Detectors
* Rotation-Covariant Texture Learning Using Steerable Riesz Wavelets
* semantic framework for the retrieval of similar radiological images based on medical annotations, A
* Steerable Wavelet Machines (SWM): Learning Moving Frames for Texture Classification
* Texture-driven parametric snakes for semi-automatic image segmentation
Includes: Depeursinge, A.[Adrien] Depeursinge, A.
12 for Depeursinge, A.
Co Author Listing * Local demodulation of holograms using the Riesz transform with application to microscopy
Index for "d"