Co Author Listing * Development and validation of a 3D kinematic-based method for determining gait events during overground walking
* Segmentation of gait cycles using foot-mounted 3D accelerometers
* Validated extraction of gait events from 3D accelerometer recordings
Includes: Denoel, V.[Vincent] DenoŽl, V. Denoel, V.
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Evidence Theoretic Decision Rules for Pattern-Classification
* Clustering interval-valued proximity data using belief functions
* ECM: An evidential version of the fuzzy c-means algorithm
* Evidential combination of pedestrian detectors
* Learning from partially supervised data using mixture models and belief functions
* Multiple-Hypothesis Map-Matching Method Suitable for Weighted and Box-Shaped State Estimation for Localization, A
* Pairwise classifier combination using belief functions
* RECM: Relational evidential c-means algorithm
Includes: Denoeux, T.[Thierry] Denoeux, T.
8 for Denoeux, T.
Co Author Listing * Algorithmic and architectural co-design of a motion-estimation engine for low-power video devices
* Memory Centric Design of an MPEG-4 Video Encoder
* Scalable, Multi-Stream MPEG-4 Video Decoder for Conferencing and Surveillance Applications, A
Denos, M.I.[Mia I.]
Co Author Listing * Automated Approach to Stereo Matching Seasat Imagery, An
* Automated-System for Coarse-to-Fine Pyramidal Area Correlation Stereo Matching
* Practical Approach to the Stereo Matching of Urban Imagery
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Streaming of HEVC Tiled Videos Using MPEG-DASH
* Interactive modifications of video object trajectories in natural video sequences for post-production applications
Co Author Listing * architecture based on reconfigurability and asynchronism for real-time image processing, An
* High performance motion detection: Some trends toward new embedded architectures for vision systems
Co Author Listing * Optimal Object Association in the Dempster-Shafer Framework
Co Author Listing * low bit rate coding algorithm for full motion video signal, A
Co Author Listing * Adversarial learning for modeling human motion
* Learning Time/Memory-Efficient Deep Architectures with Budgeted Super Networks
Index for "d"