* *International Workshop on Stochastic Image Grammars
* Beyond one-to-one feature correspondence: The need for many-to-many matching and image abstraction
* bottom-up and top-down optimization framework for learning a compositional hierarchy of object classes, A
* Generative hierarchical models for image analysis
* Image parsing with stochastic grammar: The Lotus Hill dataset and inference scheme
* Inference and learning with hierarchical compositional models
* Is there a general structure for grammars?
* Learning a hierarchical compositional representation of multiple object classes
* Predicate Logic Based Image Grammars for Complex Pattern Recognition
* Recursive compositional models: Representation, learning, and inference
* Stochastic representation and recognition of high-level group activities: Describing structural uncertainties in human activities
* syntax for image understanding, A
12 for SIG09
Index for "s"