Co Author Listing * Bayesian Diffusion Tensor Estimation with Spatial Priors
* Feature-Specific Vector Quantization of Images
* Motion-compensating prediction within spatiotemporal band-pass outputs based on a feature specific vector representation
Includes: Wegmann, B.[Bertil] Wegmann, B.
Co Author Listing * Capability of Spaceborne Hyperspectral EnMAP Mission for Mapping Fractional Cover for Soil Erosion Modeling
* Modelling Forest alpha-Diversity and Floristic Composition: On the Added Value of LiDAR plus Hyperspectral Remote Sensing
* Over 150 Years of Change: Object-Oriented Analysis of Historical Land Cover in the Main River Catchment, Bavaria/Germany
* Understanding Forest Health with Remote Sensing, Part III: Requirements for a Scalable Multi-Source Forest Health Monitoring Network Based on Data Science Approaches
Includes: Wegmann, M.[Martin] Wegmann, M.
Co Author Listing * Entrack: A Data-Driven Maximum-Entropy Approach to Fiber Tractography
* Entrack: Probabilistic Spherical Regression with Entropy Regularization for Fiber Tractography
* Generative Aging of Brain MR-Images and Prediction of Alzheimer Progression
* Instance Segmentation for the Quantification of Microplastic Fiber Images
Includes: Wegmayr, V.[Viktor] Wegmayr, V.
Wegmueller, S.A.[Sarah A.]
Co Author Listing * Astrape: A System for Mapping Severe Abiotic Forest Disturbances Using High Spatial Resolution Satellite Imagery and Unsupervised Classification
Co Author Listing * Advanced System for the Automatic Classification of Multitemporal SAR Images, An
* Benchmarking the Retrieval of Biomass in Boreal Forests Using P-Band SAR Backscatter with Multi-Temporal C- and L-Band Observations
* Complementarity of X-, C-, and L-band SAR Backscatter Observations to Retrieve Forest Stem Volume in Boreal Forest
* Estimating total aboveground, stem and branch biomass using multi-frequency SAR
* Interferometric monitoring of an active underground mining field with high-resolution SAR sensors
* JERS SAR interferometry for land subsidence monitoring
* Mapping slope movements in Alpine environments using TerraSAR-X interferometric methods
* Multidimensional Roughness Characterization for Microwave Remote Sensing Applications Using A Simple Photogrammetric Acquisition System
* Nonuniform Ground Motion Monitoring With TerraSAR-X Persistent Scatterer Interferometry
* SAR Tomography as an Add-On to PSI: Detection of Coherent Scatterers in the Presence of Phase Instabilities
* Sentinel-1 SAR Interferometry for Surface Deformation Monitoring in Low-Land Permafrost Areas
* Single-Look SAR Tomography as an Add-On to PSI for Improved Deformation Analysis in Urban Areas
Includes: Wegmuller, U. Wegmüller, U.[Urs] (Maybe also Wegmueller, U.)Wegmüller, U. (Maybe also Wegmueller, U.)
12 for Wegmuller, U.
Index for "w"