Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Vieville, T.[Thierry]: vthierry AT sophia inria fr
* Action Recognition Using a Bio-Inspired Feedforward Spiking Network
* Autocalibration of Visual Sensor Parameters on a Robotic Head
* Biologically plausible regularization mechanisms
* Canonic Representations for the Geometries of Multiple Projective Views
* Canonical Representations for the Geometries of Multiple Projective Views
* Computation of Ego Motion Using the Vertical Cue
* Computation of Ego-Motion and Structure from Visual an Inertial Sensor Using the Vertical Cue
* Computing Motion and Structure in Image Sequences without Calibration
* Could early visual processes be sufficient to label motions?
* Dynamic Foveal 3D Sensing Using Affine Models
* Estimation of 3D-Motion and Structure from Tracking 2D-Lines in a Sequence of Images
* Experimental self-calibration from four views
* Experimenting 3d Vision On A Robotic Head
* Feed-Forward Recovery of Motion and Structure from a Series of 2D-Lines Matches
* First-Order Expansion of Motion Equations in the Uncalibrated Case, The
* Implementing a Multi-Model Estimation Method
* Inverse EEG and MEG Problems: The Adjoint State Approach I: The Continuous Case, The
* Motion Analysis with a Camera with Unknown, and Possibly Varying Intrinsic Parameters
* Motion Of Points And Lines In The Uncalibrated Case
* Real-Time Gaze Control
* Recovering Motion and Structure from a Set of Planar Patches in an Uncalibrated Image Sequence
* Robust and Fast Computation of Edge Characteristics in Image Sequences
* Robust and fast computation of unbiased intensity derivatives in images
* Segment-Based Detection of Moving Objects in a Sequence of Images
* Self-Calibration from Four Views with Possibly Varying Intrinsic Parameters
* unbiased implementation of regularization mechanisms, An
* use of super-resolution techniques to reduce slice thickness in functional MRI, The
* Using Collineations to Compute Motion and Structure in an Uncalibrated Image Sequence
* Using Singular Displacements for Uncalibrated Monocular Visual Systems
* Using Specific Displacements to Analyze Motion without Calibration
* Zooming on Planar Structures
Includes: Vieville, T.[Thierry] Viéville, T.[Thierry] Vieville, T.
33 for Vieville, T.
Index for "v"