Co Author Listing * Analysing And Quantifying Vegetation Responses To Rainfall With High Resolution Spatio-temporal Time Series Data For Different Ecosystems And Ecotones In Queensland
* Analysis of Airborne Optical and Thermal Imagery for Detection of Water Stress Symptoms
* aTrunk: An ALS-Based Trunk Detection Algorithm
* Challenges and Future Perspectives of Multi-/Hyperspectral Thermal Infrared Remote Sensing for Crop Water-Stress Detection: A Review
* Forest Disturbance Mapping Using Dense Synthetic Landsat/MODIS Time-Series and Permutation-Based Disturbance Index Detection
* How Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) Trendsfrom Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer (AVHR
* Hyperspectral Thermal Infrared Imaging Instrument for Natural Resources Applications, A
* Improving the Spatial Resolution of Land Surface Phenology by Fusing Medium- and Coarse-Resolution Inputs
* influence of scan mode and circle fitting on tree stem detection, stem diameter and volume extraction from terrestrial laser scans, The
* Machine Learning Method for Co-Registration and Individual Tree Matching of Forest Inventory and Airborne Laser Scanning Data, A
* Retrieving the Bioenergy Potential from Maize Crops Using Hyperspectral Remote Sensing
* VecTree: Concepts for 3D modelling of deciduous trees from terrestrial Lidar
Includes: Udelhoven, T. Udelhoven, T.[Thomas]
12 for Udelhoven, T.
Co Author Listing * Graph-Regularized Generalized Low-Rank Models
Index for "u"