Then, H.H.P.[Hang Hui Patrick]
Co Author Listing * Towards Generic Detection Scheme in Zero Knowledge Protocol for Blind Watermark Detection
Co Author Listing * Survey on Biometrics and Cancelable Biometrics Systems, A
Then, Y.B.[Yao Bin]
Co Author Listing * Estimating traffic condition using just a single image
Co Author Listing * Accuracies Achieved in Classifying Five Leading World Crop Types and their Growth Stages Using Optimal Earth Observing-1 Hyperion Hyperspectral Narrowbands on Google Earth Engine
* Advantage of hyperspectral EO-1 Hyperion over multispectral IKONOS, GeoEye-1, WorldView-2, Landsat ETM+, and MODIS vegetation indices in crop biomass estimation
* Automated Cropland Classification Algorithm (ACCA) for Tajikistan by Combining Landsat, MODIS, and Secondary Data, An
* Developing in situ Non-Destructive Estimates of Crop Biomass to Address Issues of Scale in Remote Sensing
* Global Land Cover Mapping: A Review and Uncertainty Analysis
* Mapping Irrigated Areas of Ghana Using Fusion of 30m and 250m Resolution Remote-Sensing Data
Includes: Thenkabail, P.[Prasad] Thenkabail, P.
Thenkabail, P.S.[Prasad S.]
Co Author Listing * 30-m landsat-derived cropland extent product of Australia and China using random forest machine learning algorithm on Google Earth Engine cloud computing platform, A
* Automated cropland mapping of continental Africa using Google Earth Engine cloud computing
* Bibliometric Profile of the Remote Sensing Open Access Journal Published by MDPI between 2009 and 2018, A
* Influence of Resolution in Irrigated Area Mapping and Area Estimation
* Mapping seasonal rice cropland extent and area in the high cropping intensity environment of Bangladesh using MODIS 500 mu-m data for the year 2010
* Nominal 30-m Cropland Extent Map of Continental Africa by Integrating Pixel-Based and Object-Based Algorithms Using Sentinel-2 and Landsat-8 Data on Google Earth Engine
* Remote Sensing 10th Anniversary Best Paper Award
* Remote Sensing Best Paper Award for the Year 2015
* Remote Sensing Open Access Journal of MDPI: Current Progress and Future Vision
* Remote Sensing Open Access Journal: Increasing Impact through Quality Publications
Includes: Thenkabail, P.S.[Prasad S.] Thenkabail, P.S.
10 for Thenkabail, P.S.
Index for "t"