Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Roysam, B.[Badrinath]: roysam AT ecse rpi edu
* Adaptive 3-D segmentation algorithms for microscope images using local in-focus, and contrast features: application to Pap smears
* Automated Classification of Apoptosis in Phase Contrast Microscopy Using Capsule Network
* Automatic Selection of Parameters for Vessel/Neurite Segmentation Algorithms
* Automatic Summarization of Changes in Biological Image Sequences Using Algorithmic Information Theory
* Blind Quality Metric for Multidistortion Images Based on Cartoon and Texture Decomposition
* dual-bootstrap iterative closest point algorithm with application to retinal image registration, The
* Feature-Based Technique for Joint Linear Estimation of High-Order Image-to-Mosaic Transformations: Mosaicing the Curved Human Retina, A
* Feature-based Technique for Joint, Linear Estimation of High-Order Image-to-Mosaic Transformations: Application to Mosaicing the Curved Human Retina, A
* Feature-Based, Robust, Hierarchical Algorithm for Registering Pairs of Images of the Curved Human Retina, A
* Frame-Rate Spatial Referencing Based on Invariant Indexing and Alignment with Application to Laser Retinal Surgery
* Frame-Rate Spatial Referencing Based on Invariant Indexing and Alignment with Application to Online Retinal Image Registration
* Image Change Detection Algorithms: A Systematic Survey
* improved watershed algorithm for counting objects in noisy, anisotropic 3-D biological images, An
* Interest Points for Hyperspectral Image Data
* Novel 4-D Open-Curve Active Contour and curve completion approach for automated tree structure extraction
* Real-time image processing algorithms for an automated retinal laser surgery system
* Robust 3-D Modeling of Vasculature Imagery Using Superellipsoids
* Robust Adaptive 3-D Segmentation of Vessel Laminae From Fluorescence Confocal Microscope Images and Parallel GPU Implementation
* Robust Hierarchical Algorithm for Constructing a Mosaic from Images of the Curved Human Retina
* Unsupervised Discovery of Subspace Trends
* Vector SIFT Detector for Interest Point Detection in Hyperspectral Imagery, A
Includes: Roysam, B.[Badrinath] Roysam, B.
23 for Roysam, B.
Co Author Listing * Determining X-ray projections for coil treatments of intracranial aneurysms
Co Author Listing * Impact of Altimetry Corrections of Sentinel-3A Sea Surface Height in the Coastal Zone of the Northwest Atlantic, The
Index for "r"