Rodo, D.M.[David Masip]
Co Author Listing * Role of Facial Regions in Evaluating Social Dimensions, The
Co Author Listing * Accurate and Robust Artificial Marker Based on Cyclic Codes, An
* Adopting an unconstrained ray model in light-field cameras for 3D shape reconstruction
* Anisotropic Laplace-Beltrami Operators for Shape Analysis
* Camera Calibration from Coplanar Circles
* Can a Fully Unconstrained Imaging Model Be Applied Effectively to Central Cameras?
* Coupled Functional Maps
* Deep Functional Maps: Structured Prediction for Dense Shape Correspondence
* Dense Non-rigid Shape Correspondence Using Random Forests
* Efficient Globally Optimal 2D-to-3D Deformable Shape Matching
* Efficient Shape Matching using Vector Extrapolation
* Elastic Net Constraints for Shape Matching
* Fast 3D surface reconstruction by unambiguous compound phase coding
* Fast and accurate surface alignment through an isometry-enforcing game
* game-theoretic approach to deformable shape matching, A
* game-theoretic approach to fine surface registration without initial motion estimation, A
* Game-Theoretic Approach to Robust Selection of Multi-view Point Correspondence, A
* game-theoretical approach for joint matching of multiple feature throughout unordered images, A
* Geometric Deep Learning on Graphs and Manifolds Using Mixture Model CNNs
* Imposing Semi-Local Geometric Constraints for Accurate Correspondences Selection in Structure from Motion: A Game-Theoretic Perspective
* Learning Similarities for Rigid and Non-rigid Object Detection
* Loosely Distinctive Features for Robust Surface Alignment
* Matching Deformable Objects in Clutter
* Multiview registration via graph diffusion of dual quaternions
* Non-cooperative Game for 3D Object Recognition in Cluttered Scenes, A
* Optimal Intrinsic Descriptors for Non-Rigid Shape Analysis
* Product Manifold Filter: Non-rigid Shape Correspondence via Kernel Density Estimation in the Product Space
* Robust Camera Calibration using Inaccurate Targets
* Robust Figure Extraction on Textured Background: A Game-Theoretic Approach
* Robust Game-Theoretic Inlier Selection for Bundle Adjustment
* RUNE-Tag: A high accuracy fiducial marker with strong occlusion resilience
* Sampling Relevant Points for Surface Registration
* Scale Independent Selection Process for 3D Object Recognition in Cluttered Scenes, A
* simple and effective relevance-based point sampling for 3D shapes, A
* Stable and fast techniques for unambiguous compound phase coding
Includes: Rodola, E.[Emanuele] Rodolŕ, E.[Emanuele] Rodolŕ, E.
34 for Rodola, E.
Co Author Listing * Shape Analysis with Anisotropic Windowed Fourier Transform
Includes: RodolZa, E. Rodolŕ, E.
Co Author Listing * multimedia gesture dataset for human robot communication: Acquisition, tools and recognition results, A
* Recognitionwith raw canonical phonetic movement and handshape subunits on videos of continuous Sign Language
* Unsupervised classification of extreme facial events using active appearance models tracking for sign language videos
Includes: Rodomagoulakis, I. Rodomagoulakis, I.[Isidoros]
Rodon, J.R.[J. Ruiz]
Co Author Listing * Performance Evaluation of SAR-GMTI Missions for Maritime Applications, A
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Spacing Policy Guaranteeing String Stability in Multi-Brand Ad Hoc Platoons, An
Includes: Rodonyi, G. Rödönyi, G.
Index for "r"