Co Author Listing * Forest parameter estimation in the Pol-InSAR context employing the multiplicative-additive speckle noise model
* Green LAI Mapping and Cloud Gap-Filling Using Gaussian Process Regression in Google Earth Engine
* Ground-based hyperspectral analysis of the urban nightscape
* Monitoring Cropland Phenology on Google Earth Engine Using Gaussian Process Regression
* Multi-Season Phenology Mapping of Nile Delta Croplands Using Time Series of Sentinel-2 and Landsat 8 Green LAI
* Polarimetric Characterization and Temporal Stability Analysis of Urban Target Scattering
* Polarimetric Temporal Analysis of Urban Environments With a Ground-Based SAR
* Quantifying Fundamental Vegetation Traits over Europe Using the Sentinel-3 OLCI Catalogue in Google Earth Engine
* Retrieving and Validating Leaf and Canopy Chlorophyll Content at Moderate Resolution: A Multiscale Analysis with the Sentinel-3 OLCI Sensor
Includes: Pipia, L.[Luca] Pipia, L.
9 for Pipia, L.
Co Author Listing * Computationally Efficient Technique for Image Colorization, A
Co Author Listing * Data Service Platform for Sentinel-2 Surface Reflectance and Value-Added Products: System Use and Examples
* Geomatic Methodologies for the Study of Teatro Massimo in Palermo (Italy)
* Main Portal of the Cathedral of Monreale: First Geometric Analysis And Interpretive Assessment of Architectural Features, The
* Monitoring Water Surface and Level of a Reservoir Using Different Remote Sensing Approaches and Comparison with Dam Displacements Evaluated via GNSS
* NRTK, PPP or Static, That Is the Question. Testing Different Positioning Solutions for GNSS Survey
* Toward a Comprehensive Dam Monitoring: On-Site and Remote-Retrieved Forcing Factors and Resulting Displacements (GNSS and PS-InSAR)
Includes: Pipitone, C.[Claudia] Pipitone, C.
Co Author Listing * Rapid recognition of freeform objects in noisy range images using tripod operators
* Structured Light Range Imaging System Using a Moving Correlation Code, A
Includes: Pipitone, F. Pipitone, F.[Frank]
Co Author Listing * Wide-Field Scanning Triangulation Rangefinder for Machine Vision, A
Index for "p"