Co Author Listing * Developing a Real-Time Identify-and-Locate System for the Blind
Co Author Listing * Spatio-Temporal Variability in Remotely Sensed Vegetation Greenness Across Yellowstone National Park
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Relaxation Processes: The Two-Node Two-Label Case
* Digital Image Compression by Outer Product Expansion
* Image Smoothing and Segmentation by Cost Minimization
* Multi-Resolution Relaxation
* Optimal Filters from Calibration Data for Image Deconvolution with Data Acquisition Error
* Optimization Approach to Edge Reinforcement, An
* Some Algorithms for Approximating Convolutions
Includes: O'Leary, D.P. O'Leary, D.P.[Dianne P.]
7 for O'Leary, D.P.
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of the Reproducibility of Non-verbal Facial Animations
Co Author Listing * Neurofeedback fMRI-mediated learning and consolidation of regional brain activation during motor imagery
Co Author Listing * Comparison of High Spatial Resolution Imagery for Efficient Generation of GIS Vegetation Layers
Co Author Listing * Zero-Shot Learning and Detection of Teeth in Images of Bat Skulls
Co Author Listing * Feature Selection for Classification Using Genetic Algorithms with a Novel Encoding
* Floating search algorithm for structure learning of Bayesian network classifiers
* Geometric Surface Inspection of Raw Milled Steel Blocks
* IQ-Station: A Low Cost Portable Immersive Environment
* Pipe eccentricity measurement using laser triangulation
* Visual Inspection of Machined Metallic High-Precision Surfaces
Includes: O'Leary, P.[Paul] O'Leary, P.[Patrick] O'Leary, P.
O'Leary, P.L.[Paul L.]
Co Author Listing * Algebraic Framework for Discrete Basis Functions in Computer Vision, An
* Computation of Homographies
* Direct and least square fitting of coupled geometric objects for metric vision
* Direct and Specific Fitting of Conics to Scattered Data
* Direct Estimation of Homogeneous Vectors: An Ill-Solved Problem in Computer Vision
* Direct type-specific conic fitting and eigenvalue bias correction
* First Order Geometric Distance (The Myth of Sampsonus)
* Least squares surface reconstruction from gradients: Direct algebraic methods with spectral, Tikhonov, and constrained regularization
* Least squares surface reconstruction from measured gradient fields
* Regularized Reconstruction of a Surface from its Measured Gradient Field
Includes: O'Leary, P.L.[Paul L.] O'Leary, P.L.
10 for O'Leary, P.L.
Co Author Listing * Field Trials of an MPEG2 Distributed Single Frequency Network
Index for "o"