Co Author Listing * Algebraic reasoning for the enhancement of data-driven building reconstructions
* Context-based automatic reconstruction and texturing of 3D urban terrain for quick-response tasks
* Continuous Self-Calibration and Ego-Motion Determination of a Moving Camera by Observing a Plane
* Design of Orientation Assessment Functions for Gestalt-grouping Utilizing Labeled Sample-data
* Effcient Multiple Loop Adjustment for Computer Vision Tasks
* Efficient Video Mosaicking by Multiple Loop Closing
* Estimating the Essential Matrix: GOODSAC versus RANSAC
* Geometric Reasoning for Uncertain Observations of Man-Made Structures
* Impact of Different Trajectories On Extrinsic Self-calibration For Vehicle-based Mobile Laser Scanning Systems
* Improved UAV-Borne 3D Mapping by Fusing Optical and Laserscanner Data
* Optimal Parameter Estimation with Homogeneous Entities and Arbitrary Constraints
* Simplification of Polygonal Chains by Enforcing Few Distinctive Edge Directions
* Stochastic reasoning for structural pattern recognition: An example from image-based UAV navigation
* Voxel-Based Quality Evaluation of Photogrammetric Building Acquisitions
Includes: Meidow, J.[Jochen] Meidow, J.
14 for Meidow, J.
Index for "m"