Co Author Listing * 3-D Quantification of Filopodia in Motile Cancer Cells
* Automatic Detection and Segmentation of Exosomes in Transmission Electron Microscopy
* Automatic Fusion of Segmentation and Tracking Labels
* Comparison of Fast Level Set-Like Algorithms for Image Segmentation in Fluorescence Microscopy, A
* Fast Level Set-Like Algorithm for Region-Based Active Contours, A
* Fast Level Set-Like Algorithm with Topology Preserving Constraint, A
* FiloGen: A Model-Based Generator of Synthetic 3-D Time-Lapse Sequences of Single Motile Cells With Growing and Branching Filopodia
* On proper simulation of phenomena influencing image formation in fluorescence microscopy
* On Simulating 3D Fluorescent Microscope Images
* Particle Tracking Accuracy Measurement Based on Comparison of Linear Oriented Forests
* Quantification of the 3D collagen network geometry in confocal reflection microscopy
* Segmentation and Shape Tracking of Whole Fluorescent Cells Based on the Chan-Vese Model
* Segmentation of Touching Cell Nuclei Using a Two-Stage Graph Cut Model
* Smooth Chan-Vese segmentation via graph cuts
* Two-Phase Segmentation of Cell Nuclei Using Fast Level Set-Like Algorithms, A
Includes: Maska, M. Maška, M. Maška, M.[Martin] Maska, M.[Martin]
15 for Maska, M.
Co Author Listing * application of image processing to acoustic pyrometry, The
Co Author Listing * Analysis of the Possibilities to Adapt the Foreign Language Speech Recognition Engines for the Lithuanian Spoken Commands Recognition
Maskell, D.L.[Douglas L.]
Co Author Listing * CUDA-MEME: Accelerating motif discovery in biological sequences using CUDA-enabled graphics processing units
Maskell, L.C.[Lindsay C.]
Co Author Listing * Regional-Scale High Spatial Resolution Mapping of Aboveground Net Primary Productivity (ANPP) from Field Survey and Landsat Data: A Case Study for the Country of Wales
Co Author Listing * Bayesian approach to joint tracking and identification of geometric shapes in video sequences, A
* Bayesian Visual Tracking with Existence Process
* Efficient particle filtering for multiple target tracking with application to tracking in structured images
* tutorial on particle filters for on-line non-linear/non-Gaussian Bayesian tracking, A
Includes: Maskell, S.[Simon] Maskell, S.
Co Author Listing * Deep feature extraction and its application for hailstorm detection in a large collection of radar images
* Tropical Cyclone Intensity Estimation Using a Deep Convolutional Neural Network
Includes: Maskey, M.[Manil] Maskey, M.
Co Author Listing * Quasi-Gaussian DCT Filter for Speckle Reduction of Ultrasound Images
Index for "m"