Co Author Listing * Visually Guided Mobile Robot Acting in Indoor Environments, A
Co Author Listing * Microstructurally Anchored Cardiac Kinematics by Combining In Vivo DENSE MRI and cDTI
Co Author Listing * Fitting Multiple Models via Density Analysis in Tanimoto Space
* Matrix Decomposition Perspective on Calibrated Photometric Stereo, A
* Multiple Models Fitting as a Set Coverage Problem
* Multiple Structure Recovery via Probabilistic Biclustering
* Multiple structure recovery via robust preference analysis
* Multiple structure recovery with maximum coverage
* Reconstruction of Interior Walls from Point Cloud Data with Min-Hashed J-Linkage
* Robust Absolute Rotation Estimation via Low-Rank and Sparse Matrix Decomposition
* Robust Multiple Model Fitting with Preference Analysis and Low-rank Approximation
* Scale Estimation in Multiple Models Fitting via Consensus Clustering
* T-Linkage: A Continuous Relaxation of J-Linkage for Multi-model Fitting
* Uncalibrated View Synthesis with Homography Interpolation
Includes: Magri, L.[Luca] Magri, L.
12 for Magri, L.
Magrin Chagnolleau, I.
Co Author Listing * Application of vector filtering to pattern recognition
Includes: Magrin Chagnolleau, I. Magrin-Chagnolleau, I.
Co Author Listing * Tomb of Seti I (kv17) in the Florence Egyptian Museum. Integrated Non-invasive Methods for Documentation, Material History And Diagnostics, The
Co Author Listing * Interactive Multimedia System for Treating Autism Spectrum Disorder, An
* Towards a Robust System Helping Underwater Archaeologists Through the Acquisition of Geo-referenced Optical and Acoustic Data
Magruder, L.A.[Lori A.]
Co Author Listing * Canopy and Terrain Height Retrievals with ICESat-2: A First Look
* Development of Onboard Digital Elevation and Relief Databases for ICESat-2
* Performance Analysis of Airborne Photon- Counting Lidar Data in Preparation for the ICESat-2 Mission
* Potential Impact of Vertical Sampling Uncertainty on ICESat-2/ATLAS Terrain and Canopy Height Retrievals for Multiple Ecosystems, The
* Validation of ICESat-2 ATLAS Bathymetry and Analysis of ATLAS's Bathymetric Mapping Performance
Includes: Magruder, L.A.[Lori A.] Magruder, L.A.
Index for "m"