Co Author Listing * Automatic classification of tissues using T1 and T2 relaxation times from prostate MRI: A step towards generation of PET/MR attenuation map
* Cardiac Motion Tracking Using a Deformable 2d-mesh Modeling
* Deep Learning Techniques for Automatic MRI Cardiac Multi-Structures Segmentation and Diagnosis: Is the Problem Solved?
* Markovian method for 2D, 3D and 4D segmentation of MRI
* mutual reference shape based on information theory, A
* Nonsupervised Ranking of Different Segmentation Approaches: Application to the Estimation of the Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction From Cardiac Cine MRI Sequences
Includes: Lalande, A.[Alain] Lalande, A.
Co Author Listing * Detection and Tracking of Moving Objects Based on a Statistical Regularization Method in Space and Time
Co Author Listing * Spatiotemporal Dynamics of Forest-Heathland Communities over 60 Years in Fontainebleau, France, The
Co Author Listing * Enhancement of layout-based identification of low-resolution documents using geometrical color distribution
* Finding Information in Multimedia Meeting Records
* From searching to browsing through multimodal documents linking
* Gesture recognition corpora and tools: A scripted ground truthing method
* Introducing the RECOLA multimodal corpus of remote collaborative and affective interactions
* OCD: An Optimized and Canonical Document Format
* Prediction of asynchronous dimensional emotion ratings from audiovisual and physiological data
* Towards a canonical and structured representation of PDF documents through reverse engineering
* Unity Is Strength: Coupling Media for Thematic Segmentation
* XCDF: A Canonical and Structured Document Format
* Xed: a new tool for extracting hidden structures from electronic documents
Includes: Lalanne, D. Lalanne, D.[Denis]
11 for Lalanne, D.
Co Author Listing * Urban Mobility Analysis With Mobile Network Data: A Visual Analytics Approach
Co Author Listing * Dynamical Properties of Sea Surface Microwave Backscatter at Low-Incidence: Correlation Time and Doppler Shift
* KaRIn on SWOT: Characteristics of Near-Nadir Ka-Band Interferometric SAR Imagery
* Ku-/Ka-Band Extrapolation of the Altimeter Cross Section and Assessment With Jason2/AltiKa Data
Index for "l"