Co Author Listing * Adaptive estimates of egocentric distance from vergence in telestereoscopic viewing: Von Hofsten's model revisited
Includes: Laboissiere, R. Laboissière, R.
Co Author Listing * Compressed image quality assessment: Application to an interactive upper limb radiology atlas
Co Author Listing * Comparative Analysis of 3-D Robot Teleoperation Interfaces With Novice Users
Co Author Listing * Compact Representation for Stereoscopic Sequences with NTSC Spectral Compatibility, A
* NTSC-compatible compact representation for stereoscopic sequences, A
* Perceptually Plausible Model for Global Symmetry Detection, A
* Spatiotemporal Spectral Coding of Stereo Image Sequences
Includes: Labonte, F. Labonte, F.[Francois]
Co Author Listing * Infrared target-flare discrimination using a ZISC hardware neural network
* On a Neural Network that Performs an Enhanced Nearest-Neighbour Matching
Includes: Labonte, G.[Gilles] Labonté, G.[Gilles] Labonté, G.
Co Author Listing * Spider (Subroutine Package for Image Data Enhancement and Recognition)
Co Author Listing * ICBR: Multimedia Management System for Intelligent Content Based Retrieval
Co Author Listing * alternating proximal approach for blind video deconvolution, An
* dual block coordinate proximal algorithm with application to deconvolution of interlaced video sequences, A
* Dual Block-Coordinate Forward-Backward Algorithm with Application to Deconvolution and Deinterlacing of Video Sequences
* Dust Detection by Colour Analysis in an Optical Method of Phonographic Discs Digitisation
* Fusion of complementary detectors for improving blotch detection in digitized films
* Removal of video line jitter using a dynamic programming approach
Includes: Laborelli, L.[Louis] Laborelli, L.
Co Author Listing * Rapid Assessment of Crop Status: An Application of MODIS and SAR Data to Rice Areas in Leyte, Philippines Affected by Typhoon Haiyan
* Relating X-band SAR Backscattering to Leaf Area Index of Rice in Different Phenological Phases
Co Author Listing * Fluorescence blind structured illumination microscopy: A new reconstruction strategy
* Improving the axial and lateral resolution of three-dimensional fluorescence microscopy using random speckle illuminations
* Joint Reconstruction Strategy for Structured Illumination Microscopy With Unknown Illuminations
Includes: Labouesse, S. Labouesse, S.[Simon]
Laboure, M.J.[Marie Jose]
Co Author Listing * Shapes and metrics
Includes: Laboure, M.J.[Marie Jose] Labouré, M.J.[Marie-José]
Co Author Listing * Facet Connectedness of Arithmetic Discrete Hyperplanes with Non-Zero Shift
Co Author Listing * Processing range data for reverse engineering and virtual reality
Index for "l"