Co Author Listing * Active learning approach to detecting standing dead trees from ALS point clouds combined with aerial infrared imagery
* Adaptive stopping criterion for top-down segmentation of ALS point clouds in temperate coniferous forests
* Comparison of Landsat-8 and Sentinel-2 Data for Estimation of Leaf Area Index in Temperate Forests
* Detection of fallen trees in ALS point clouds using a Normalized Cut approach trained by simulation
* Identifying Standing Dead Trees In Forest Areas Based On 3d Single Tree Detection From Full Waveform Lidar Data
* Important LiDAR metrics for discriminating forest tree species in Central Europe
* In Situ/Remote Sensing Integration to Assess Forest Health: A Review
* Large off-nadir scan angle of airborne LiDAR can severely affect the estimates of forest structure metrics
* Learning a constrained conditional random field for enhanced segmentation of fallen trees in ALS point clouds
* Multi-Scale Remote Sensing-Assisted Forest Inventory: A Glimpse of the State-of-the-Art and Future Prospects
* Remotely Sensed Single Tree Data Enable the Determination of Habitat Thresholds for the Three-Toed Woodpecker (Picoides tridactylus)
* Sensitivity of Landsat-8 OLI and TIRS Data to Foliar Properties of Early Stage Bark Beetle (Ips typographus, L.) Infestation
* Significant effect of topographic normalization of airborne LiDAR data on the retrieval of plant area index profile in mountainous forests
* Single Tree Detection in Forest Areas with High-Density LIDAR Data
* Understanding Forest Health with Remote Sensing -Part I: A Review of Spectral Traits, Processes and Remote-Sensing Characteristics
* Understanding Forest Health with Remote Sensing, Part III: Requirements for a Scalable Multi-Source Forest Health Monitoring Network Based on Data Science Approaches
* Understanding Forest Health with Remote Sensing-Part II: A Review of Approaches and Data Models
* Variation of leaf angle distribution quantified by terrestrial LiDAR in natural European beech forest
* Vegetation Indices for Mapping Canopy Foliar Nitrogen in a Mixed Temperate Forest
* voting-based statistical cylinder detection framework applied to fallen tree mapping in terrestrial laser scanning point clouds, A
Includes: Heurich, M.[Marco] Heurich, M.
20 for Heurich, M.
Heuring, J.J.[Jason Joseph]
Co Author Listing * Applications of Computer Vision to Telepresence
* Slaving Head and Eye Movements for Visual Telepresence
Includes: Heuring, J.J.[Jason Joseph] Heuring, J.J.
Index for "h"