Co Author Listing * Weakly Supervised Bounding Box Extraction for Unlabeled Data in Table Detection
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Two Independent Mapping Exercises in the Primeiras and Segundas Archipelago, Mozambique
* Environmental and Sensor Limitations in Optical Remote Sensing of Coral Reefs: Implications for Monitoring and Sensor Design
* Sun Glint Correction of High and Low Spatial Resolution Images of Aquatic Scenes: a Review of Methods for Visible and Near-Infrared Wavelengths
Includes: Hedley, J.[John] Hedley, J.
Hedley, J.D.[John D.]
Co Author Listing * Derivation of High-Resolution Bathymetry from Multispectral Satellite Imagery: A Comparison of Empirical and Optimisation Methods through Geographical Error Analysis
* Method to Analyze the Potential of Optical Remote Sensing for Benthic Habitat Mapping, A
* Remote Sensing of Coral Bleaching Using Temperature and Light: Progress towards an Operational Algorithm
* Remote Sensing of Coral Reefs for Monitoring and Management: A Review
Co Author Listing * Accurate Wireless Localization in Sports
* Fast Corner Detection
* Fast Feature Detection and Matching for Machine Vision
* Maximum-Entropy Image-Reconstruction from Sparsely Sampled Coherent Field Data
* New Modeling Approach of H.263+ VBR Coded Video Sources in ATM Networks, A
* Posterior Cramer-Rao Bound for Anchorless Tracking
* practical algorithm for structure and motion recovery from long sequence of images, A
* Rigid Motion Recovery From Less Than Eight Feature Point Matches
* Robust Recursive Structure and Motion Recovery under Affine Projection
Includes: Hedley, M.[Mark] Hedley, M.
9 for Hedley, M.
Co Author Listing * 3D Modelling in Temperate Waters: Building Rigs and Data Science to Support Glass Sponge Monitoring Efforts In Coastal British Columbia
* Controlling Virtual Clouds And Making It Rain Particle Systems In Real Spaces Using Situated Augmented Simulation And Portable Virtual Environments
* Developing location-based augmented reality applications for climate change communication and social mobilization
* Extended Reality in Spatial Sciences: A Review of Research Challenges and Future Directions
* Hacking the cybernetic grid: filling gaps in digital representations of marginalized populations in Mumbai using 'Social Geoviz'
* Mixed Reality Flood Visualizations: Reflections on Development and Usability of Current Systems
* Turning 3d Data Surveys of Intertidal Zones Into New Modes of 3d Visualization, Simulation and Spatial Interface Experiences
Includes: Hedley, N. Hedley, N.[Nick] Hedley, N.[Nicholas]
7 for Hedley, N.
Co Author Listing * Using Song to Identify Cassin's Vireo Individuals. A Comparative Study of Pattern Recognition Algorithms
Co Author Listing * From Detection of Individual Metastases to Classification of Lymph Node Status at the Patient Level: The CAMELYON17 Challenge
Index for "h"