Co Author Listing * Modeling The Distribution Of African Savanna Elephants In Kruger National Park: An Application Of Multi-scale Globeland30 Data
Co Author Listing * COCO Attributes: Attributes for People, Animals, and Objects
* Complex Event Recognition from Images with Few Training Examples
* Cross-View Image Geolocalization
* Dating Historical Color Images
* DeepNav: Learning to Navigate Large Cities
* FrameBreak: Dramatic Image Extrapolation by Guided Shift-Maps
* Generalization in Metric Learning: Should the Embedding Layer Be Embedding Layer?
* Geometry-Aware Learning of Maps for Camera Localization
* Good Image Priors for Non-blind Deconvolution
* Guest Editorial: Scene Understanding
* Learning deep representations for ground-to-aerial geolocalization
* Learning to Match Aerial Images with Deep Attentive Architectures
* Microsoft COCO: Common Objects in Context
* Quality Assessment for Crowdsourced Object Annotations
* Scribbler: Controlling Deep Image Synthesis with Sketch and Color
* SketchyGAN: Towards Diverse and Realistic Sketch to Image Synthesis
* Solving Small-Piece Jigsaw Puzzles by Growing Consensus
* Solving Square Jigsaw Puzzle by Hierarchical Loop Constraints
* Solving Square Jigsaw Puzzles with Loop Constraints
* SUN Attribute Database: Beyond Categories for Deeper Scene Understanding, The
* SUN attribute database: Discovering, annotating, and recognizing scene attributes
* SUN Database: Exploring a Large Collection of Scene Categories
* SUN database: Large-scale scene recognition from abbey to zoo
* Super-resolution from internet-scale scene matching
* SwapNet: Image Based Garment Transfer
* TextureGAN: Controlling Deep Image Synthesis with Texture Patches
Includes: Hays, J.[James] Hays, J.
26 for Hays, J.
Hays, J.H.[James H.]
Co Author Listing * Comparison Study of Four Texture Synthesis Algorithms on Regular and Near-regular Textures, A
* Discovering Texture Regularity as a Higher-Order Correspondence Problem
* empirical study of context in object detection, An
* IM2GPS: estimating geographic information from a single image
* Image de-fencing
* Image sequence geolocation with human travel priors
* Large Scale Scene Matching for Graphics and Vision
* Localizing and Orienting Street Views Using Overhead Imagery
* Motion Texture
* Quantitative Evaluation of Near Regular Texture Synthesis Algorithms
* Quantitative Evaluation of Symmetry Detection Algorithms, A
* Revisiting IM2GPS in the Deep Learning Era
* Scene Completion using Millions of Photographs
* StuffNet: Using Stuff to Improve Object Detection
Includes: Hays, J.H.[James H.] Hays, J.H.
14 for Hays, J.H.
Index for "h"