Co Author Listing * Framework for Generation of Synthetic Ground Truth Data for Driver Assistance Applications
* Geodesic pixel neighborhoods for 2D and 3D scene understanding
* Geodesic pixel neighborhoods for multi-class image segmentation
* Semantic Segmentation Based Traffic Light Detection at Day and at Night
Co Author Listing * Analyzing U-Net Robustness for Single Cell Nucleus Segmentation from Phase Contrast Images
* Evaluation of Segmentation Algorithms on Cell Populations Using CDF Curves
* Testing Equality of Cell Populations Based on Shape and Geodesic Distance
Co Author Listing * FPGA-Based Voltage and Current Dual Drive System for High Frame Rate Electrical Impedance Tomography
Co Author Listing * 3D Microendoscopic Electrical Impedance Tomography for Margin Assessment During Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Prostatectomy
* Absolute Reconstructions Using Rotational Electrical Impedance Tomography for Breast Cancer Imaging
* Inverse Problems Approach to MR-EPT Image Reconstruction, An
* Novel Regularization Technique for Microendoscopic Electrical Impedance Tomography, A
* Prostate Cancer Detection Using Composite Impedance Metric
* Real-Time Electrical Impedance Variations in Women With and Without Breast Cancer
* Toward Electrical Impedance Tomography Coupled Ultrasound Imaging for Assessing Muscle Health
7 for Halter, R.J.
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Iterative Methods in Photoacoustic Tomography with Variable Sound Speed
* Analysis of the Block Coordinate Descent Method for Linear Ill-Posed Problems
* Analytic Inversion of a Conical Radon Transform Arising in Application of Compton Cameras on the Cylinder
* Averaged Kaczmarz Iteration for Solving Inverse Problems, The
* Big in Japan: Regularizing Networks for Solving Inverse Problems
* Explicit Inversion Formulas for the Two-Dimensional Wave Equation from Neumann Traces
* Inversion Formulas for a Cylindrical Radon Transform
* Reconstruction Algorithm for Photoacoustic Imaging Based on the Nonuniform FFT, A
* Reconstruction Algorithms for Photoacoustic Tomography in Heterogeneous Damping Media
* Recovering a Function from Circular Means or Wave Data on the Boundary of Parabolic Domains
* Sampling Conditions for the Circular Radon Transform
* Variational Methods in Imaging
Includes: Haltmeier, M.[Markus] Haltmeier, M.
12 for Haltmeier, M.
Index for "h"