Co Author Listing * Recovery of 2D and 3D Layout Information through an Advanced Image Stitching Algorithm using Scanning Electron Microscope Images
Co Author Listing * Design of a Monochromatic Pattern for a Robust Structured Light Coding
* From the Hough Transform to a New Approach for the Detection and Approximation of Elliptical Arcs
* pattern framework driven by the Hamming distance for structured light-based reconstruction with a single image, A
* Real-time segmentation of surgical instruments inside the abdominal cavity using a joint hue saturation color feature
* Real-time structured light coding for adaptive patterns
* Robust Structured Light Coding for 3D Reconstruction
* Using polarimetric imaging for material classification
Includes: Graebling, P.[Pierre] Graebling, P.
7 for Graebling, P.
Co Author Listing * Applications of Dynamic Monocular Machine Vision
* Dynamic Monocular Machine Vision
* Locating fast-moving objects in TV-images in the presence of motion blur
* On the representation of moving objects in real-time computer vision systems
* Pre-Processor for the Real-Time Interpretation of Dynamic Scenes, A
* Quantitative Interpretation of Image Velocities in Real Time
* Two Multi-Processor Systems for Low-Level Real-Time Vision
7 for Graefe, V.
Graeff Honninger, S.[Simone]
Co Author Listing * Determination of Plant Nitrogen Content in Wheat Plants via Spectral Reflectance Measurements: Impact of Leaf Number and Leaf Position
Includes: Graeff Honninger, S.[Simone] Graeff-Hönninger, S.[Simone] (Maybe also Graeff-Hoenninger, S.)
Co Author Listing * DALES: A Large-scale Aerial LiDAR Data Set for Semantic Segmentation
Co Author Listing * Convolutional Neural Network with embedded Fourier Transform for EEG classification
* Convolutional Neural Networks for P300 Detection with Application to Brain-Computer Interfaces
Co Author Listing * Efficient Joint Estimation of Tracer Distribution and Background Signals in Magnetic Particle Imaging Using a Dictionary Approach
* Electronic Field Free Line Rotation and Relaxation Deconvolution in Magnetic Particle Imaging
* System Matrix Based Reconstruction for Pulsed Sequences in Magnetic Particle Imaging
Includes: Graeser, M.[Matthias] Graeser, M.
Co Author Listing * Unimodal and Multimodal Human Perception of Naturalistic Non-Basic Affective States During Human-Computer Interactions
Co Author Listing * Temporally-Consistent Annual Land Cover from Landsat Time Series in the Southern Cone of South America
Index for "g"