Co Author Listing * Computer-assisted recognition of dolphin individuals using dorsal fin pigmentations
* Dolphin fin pose correction using ICP in application to photo-identification
* Individual Common Dolphin Identification Via Metric Embedding Learning
* Model-based least squares optimal interpolation
* Segmentation of harmonic syllables in noisy recordings of bird vocalisations
Co Author Listing * How to support fuel-efficient driving?
Co Author Listing * Mathematical Model for SAR Imaging beyond the First Born Approximation, A
Co Author Listing * Grassland and Cropland Net Ecosystem Production of the U.S. Great Plains: Regression Tree Model Development and Comparative Analysis
Co Author Listing * Multifaceted Engagement in Social Interaction with a Machine: The JOKER Project
Co Author Listing * Coastal Dune Vegetation Mapping Using a Multispectral Sensor Mounted on an UAS
Co Author Listing * Resolution reduction by growth of zones for visual prosthesis
Co Author Listing * Derivation and Comparison of SAR and Frequency-Wavenumber Migration Within a Common Inverse Scalar Wave Problem Formulation
Co Author Listing * Stacked Sparse Autoencoder (SSAE) for Nuclei Detection on Breast Cancer Histopathology Images
Co Author Listing * 3D Tensor Normalization for Improved Accuracy in DTI Tensor Registration Methods
Co Author Listing * Applications of Artificial Intelligence
* Applications of Artificial Intelligence II
* Applications of Artificial Intelligence III
* Applications of Artificial Intelligence IV
* Applications of Artificial Intelligence V
* Survey of Aircraft Classification Algorithms, A
Gilmore, J.H.[John H.]
Co Author Listing * FRATS: Functional Regression Analysis of DTI Tract Statistics
* Joint Segmentation and Registration for Infant Brain Images
* LINKS: Learning-Based Multi-source IntegratioN FrameworK for Segmentation of Infant Brain Images
* Multivariate nonlinear mixed model to analyze longitudinal image data: MRI study of early brain development
* PopTract: Population-Based Tractography
* Subject-Specific Estimation of Missing Cortical Thickness Maps in Developing Infant Brains
* TwinMARM: Two-Stage Multiscale Adaptive Regression Methods for Twin Neuroimaging Data
Includes: Gilmore, J.H.[John H.] Gilmore, J.H.
7 for Gilmore, J.H.
Co Author Listing * Cellsnake: A new active contour technique for cell/fibre segmentation
Co Author Listing * Superpixel Endmember Detection
Index for "g"