Co Author Listing * Real-Time Stereo Vision: Making More Out of Dynamic Programming
* Walking pedestrian recognition
Includes: Edelbrunner, J.[Johann] Edelbrunner, J.
Co Author Listing * Super resolution of time-of-flight depth images under consideration of spatially varying noise variance
Co Author Listing * Fractal Approximate Nearest Neighbour Search in Log-Log Time
* Geometric Travel Planning
Includes: Edelkamp, S.[Stefan] Edelkamp, S.
Co Author Listing * Autonomous on-board Near Earth Object detection
Co Author Listing * DISTATIS: The Analysis of Multiple Distance Matrices
Co Author Listing * Noninvasive Brain-Computer Interfaces Based on Sensorimotor Rhythms
Co Author Listing * Mechanical Approach for Smooth Surface Fitting to Delineate Vessel Walls in Optical Coherence Tomography Images, A
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Edelman, S.[Shimon]: edelman AT wisdom weizmann ac il
* Bringing the Grandmother Back into the Picture: A Memory-Based View of Pattern Recognition
* Canonical Views in Object Representation and Recognition
* Class Similarity and Viewpoint Invariance in the Recognition of 3D Objects
* Computational Vision: A Critical Review
* Face distinctiveness in recognition across viewpoint: an analysis of the statistical structure of face spaces
* Fast Perceptual Learning in Visual Hyperacuity
* Generalization across Changes in Illumination and Viewing Position in Upright and Inverted Faces
* Generalization from a Single View in Face Recognition
* Image description with a goal: Building efficient discriminating expressions for images
* Learning of Visual Modules from Examples: A Framework for Understanding Adaptive Visual Performance
* Learning to Recognize Faces from Examples
* Line Connectivity Algorithms for an Asynchronous Pyramid Computer
* Models of Perceptual Learning in Vernier Hyperacuity
* Network that Learns to Recognize 3D Objects, A
* New Approach to Qualitative Stereo, A
* On Learning to Recognize 3-D Objects from Examples
* Orientation Dependence in the Recognition of Familiar and Novel Views of 3D Objects
* Reading Cursive Handwriting by Alignment of Letter Prototypes
* Representation and Recognition in Vision
* Representation of Similarity as a Goal of Early Visual Processing
* Representation of Similarity in 3-Dimensional Object Discrimination
* Representation without Reconstruction: Reply
* Representations in High-Level Vision: Reassessing the Inverse Optics Paradigm
* Representing 3D Objects by Sets of Activities of Receptive Fields
* Self-Organizing Multiple-View Representation of 3D objects, A
* Similarity, Connectionism, and the Problem of Representation in Vision
* Similarity-Based Method for the Generalization of Face Recognition over Pose and Expression
* Synthesis of Visual Modules from Examples: Learning Hyperacuity
* Unsupervised Learning of Visual Structure
* Viewpoint-specific Representations in Three-dimensional Object Recognition
* Visual Recognition and Categorization on the Basis of Similarities to Multiple Class Prototypes
Includes: Edelman, S.[Shimon] Edelman, S.
33 for Edelman, S.
Co Author Listing * DabR: A multitouch system for intuitive 3D scene navigation, The
* Direct 3D-collaboration with Face2Face: Implementation details and application concepts
Co Author Listing * Algorithmic issues in modeling motion
* classification of endoscopy images with persistent homology, The
* Detailed reconstruction of 3D plant root shape
* Diffusion runs low on persistence fast
* On the Shape of a Set of Points in the Plane
* Optimal Algorithm for Constructing the Weighted Voronoi Diagram in the Plane, An
* point calculus for interlevel set homology, A
* Skeletal Structures
* Some methods of computational geometry applied to computer graphics
* Stable Length Estimates of Tube-Like Shapes
* Stationing Guards in Rectilinear Art Galleries
Includes: Edelsbrunner, H.[Herbert] Edelsbrunner, H.
11 for Edelsbrunner, H.
Co Author Listing * Procedural architecture using deformation-aware split grammars
Co Author Listing * CaveCAD: Architectural design in the CAVE
Co Author Listing * SMAP L-Band Microwave Radiometer: Instrument Design and First Year on Orbit
Index for "e"