Co Author Listing * Interdependent Healthcare Critical Infrastructure Analysis in a Spatiotemporal Environment: A Case Study
* Stochastic Coloured Petrinet Based Healthcare Infrastructure Interdependency Model
Durbha, S.S.[Surya S.]
Co Author Listing * Deep Convolutional Compressed Sensing-Based Adaptive 3D Reconstruction of Sparse LiDAR Data: A Case Study for Forests
* hyperspectral reflectance data based model inversion methodology to detect reniform nematodes in cotton, A
* Investigation of evolutionary feature subset selection in multi-temporal datasets for harmful algal bloom detection
* LidarCSNet: A Deep Convolutional Compressive Sensing Reconstruction Framework for 3D Airborne Lidar Point Cloud
* Semantics-Driven Remote Sensing Scene Understanding Framework for Grounded Spatio-Contextual Scene Descriptions
* Service Oriented Architecture For Wireless Sensor Networks In Agriculture
* Systematic Approach to Wavelet-Decomposition-Level Selection for Image Information Mining From Geospatial Data Archives, A
* Time Series Analysis Of Remote Sensing Observations For Citrus Crop Growth Stage And Evapotranspiration Estimation
Includes: Durbha, S.S.[Surya S.] Durbha, S.S.
8 for Durbha, S.S.
Co Author Listing * Design and Optimization of a Parallel Architecture Dedicated to Image Matching
* Design and Realisation of a Parallel Systolic Architecture Dedicated to Aerial Image Matching
* Multiscale Identification of Buildings in Compressed Large Aerial Scenes
* Parallel Algorithm for a Very Fast 2D Velocity Field Estimation, A
* Robust Recognition of Buildings in Compressed Large Aerial Scenes
Index for "d"