Derpanis, K.G.[Konstantinos G.]
Co Author Listing * Back to Basics: Unsupervised Learning of Optical Flow via Brightness Constancy and Motion Smoothness
* Coarse-to-Fine Volumetric Prediction for Single-Image 3D Human Pose
* Convolutional Photomosaic Generation via Multi-scale Perceptual Losses
* Evaluation of deep convolutional nets for document image classification and retrieval
* Harvesting Multiple Views for Marker-Less 3D Human Pose Annotations
* Segmentation-Aware Convolutional Networks Using Local Attention Masks
* SIPs: Succinct Interest Points from Unsupervised Inlierness Probability Learning
* Sparseness Meets Deepness: 3D Human Pose Estimation from Monocular Video
* Structure of Multiplicative Motions in Natural Imagery, The
* Three-Dimensional Nth Derivative of Gaussian Separable Steerable Filters
* Two-Stream Convolutional Networks for Dynamic Texture Synthesis
Includes: Derpanis, K.G.[Konstantinos G.] Derpanis, K.G.
11 for Derpanis, K.G.
Derpanis, K.G.P.[Konstantinos G.P.]
Co Author Listing * Action Spotting and Recognition Based on a Spatiotemporal Orientation Analysis
* Active Stereo Vision System for Recognition of Faces and Related Hand Gestures, An
* Adaptive Step Size Window Matching for Detection
* Classification of traffic video based on a spatiotemporal orientation analysis
* Definition and recovery of kinematic features for recognition of American sign language movements
* Detecting Spatiotemporal Structure Boundaries: Beyond Motion Discontinuities
* Detection and Tracking of Faces in Real Environments
* Dynamic scene understanding: The role of orientation features in space and time in scene classification
* Dynamic texture recognition based on distributions of spacetime oriented structure
* Early spatiotemporal grouping with a distributed oriented energy representation
* Efficient action spotting based on a spacetime oriented structure representation
* Fast Scale-Space Feature Representations by Generalized Integral Images
* From Actemes to Action: A Strongly-Supervised Representation for Detailed Action Understanding
* Hand Gesture Recognition within a Linguistics-Based Framework
* Histogram-based search: A comparative study
* MonoCap: Monocular Human Motion Capture using a CNN Coupled with a Geometric Prior
* novel stereoscopic cue for figure-ground segregation of semi-transparent objects, A
* SAVI: an actively controlled teleconferencing system
* Spacetime Texture Representation and Recognition Based on a Spatiotemporal Orientation Analysis
Includes: Derpanis, K.G.P.[Konstantinos G.P.] Derpanis, K.G.P.
19 for Derpanis, K.G.P.
Index for "d"