Co Author Listing * Proximal Sensing and Digital Terrain Models Applied to Digital Soil Mapping and Modeling of Brazilian Latosols (Oxisols)
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Hit or Miss Transform
* Adaptive mathematical morphology: A survey of the field
* Adaptive Structuring Elements Based on Salience Information
* Distance Measures between Digital Fuzzy Objects and Their Applicability in Image Processing
* Improved Quantification of Bone Remodelling by Utilizing Fuzzy Based Segmentation
* Salience-Based Parabolic Structuring Functions
Co Author Listing * Pixel Classification Using General Adaptive Neighborhood-Based Features
Co Author Listing * Progress in Multimodality Imaging: Truly Simultaneous Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Co Author Listing * Assessing the Sensitivity of the OMI-NO2 Product to Emission Changes across Europe
Co Author Listing * Feature Extraction Using Circular Statistics Applied to Volcano Monitoring
* Improving the Classification of Volcanic Seismic Events Extracting New Seismic and Speech Features
* Signal Processing Perspective of Monitoring Active Volcanoes, A
Includes: Curilem, M.[Millaray] Curilem, M.
Co Author Listing * Conversion of articulatory parameters into active shape model coefficients for lip motion representation and synthesis
* Frame adaptive segmentation for model-based videophone coding
* Object-oriented scene modeling for interpersonal video communication at very low bit-rate
Includes: Curinga, S.[Sergio] Curinga, S.
Curington, I.J.[Ian J.]
Co Author Listing * Multiband image classification with a distributed architecture
Co Author Listing * Adapting Egocentric Visual Hand Pose Estimation Towards a Robot-Controlled Exoskeleton
* Combining View-Based and Model-Based Tracking of Articulated Human Movements
* Learning to Translate Between Real World and Simulated 3D Sensors While Transferring Task Models
* Markerless 3D Face Tracking
* Medial Features for Superpixel Segmentation
* Robust semantic analysis by synthesis of 3D facial motion
* Scale-invariant medial features based on gradient vector flow fields
* Scene Analysis and Organization of Behavior in Driver Assistance Systems
* Shape centered interest points for feature grouping
* Vision-Based SLAM Navigation for Vibro-Tactile Human-Centered Indoor Guidance
* Walking pedestrian recognition
Includes: Curio, C.[Cristobal] Curio, C.[Cristóbal] Curio, C.
11 for Curio, C.
Co Author Listing * Assessing Perceived Image Quality Using Steady-State Visual Evoked Potentials and Spatio-Spectral Decomposition
* Neurally informed assessment of perceived natural texture image quality
* Toward a Direct Measure of Video Quality Perception Using EEG
Includes: Curio, G. Curio, G.[Gabriel]
Co Author Listing * TX-CNN: Detecting tuberculosis in chest X-ray images using convolutional neural network
Index for "c"