Co Author Listing * Divergence Prior and Vessel-Tree Reconstruction
Co Author Listing * Technique for combining incoherent interferometric images
Co Author Listing * Combined Use of Long-term Multi-sensor Insar Analysis and Finite Element Simulation to Predict Land Subsidence, The
Co Author Listing * 3D Model Reconstruction from Turntable Sequence with Multiple-View Triangulation
* Camera Displacement via Constrained Minimization of the Algebraic Error
* Collineation estimation from two unmatched views of an unknown planar contour for visual servoing
* Estimating the Fundamental Matrix via Constrained Least-Squares: A Convex Approach
* EVP-Based Multiple-View Triangulation
* Exploiting Elasticity in Tensor Ranks for Compressing Neural Networks
* Fast multiple-view L2 triangulation with occlusion handling
* Image Noise Induced Errors in Camera Positioning
* On the Estimation of the Fundamental Matrix: A Convex Approach to Constrained Least-Squares
* Projective reconstruction of ellipses from multiple images
* Robust Detection and Tracking of Multiple Moving Objects with 3D Features by an Uncalibrated Monocular Camera
* Simple Technique for Improving Camera Displacement Estimation in Eye-in-Hand Visual Servoing, A
* Visual Servoing via Advanced Numerical Methods
Includes: Chesi, G. Chesi, G.[Graziano]
13 for Chesi, G.
Co Author Listing * CNN Based Retinal Image Upscaling Using Zero Component Analysis
* Vessel Preserving CNN-Based Image Resampling of Retinal Images
Includes: Chesnakov, K. Chesnakov, K.[Konstantin]
Co Author Listing * Statistical Region Snake-Based Segmentation Adapted to Different Physical Noise Models
Co Author Listing * Image deconvolution by stein block thresholding
Co Author Listing * Learning From Web Videos for Event Classification
Chesnevar, C.I.[Carlos Ivan]
Co Author Listing * Automatic vehicle identification for Argentinean license plates using intelligent template matching
Includes: Chesnevar, C.I.[Carlos Ivan] Chesńevar, C.I.[Carlos Iván]
Co Author Listing * Image Super-Resolution Using CNN Optimised By Self-Feature Loss
Co Author Listing * Using Machine Learning to Refer Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease to Secondary Care
Co Author Listing * Adjustable linear models for optic flow based obstacle avoidance
* Assessment of Optical See-Through Head Mounted Display Calibration for Interactive Augmented Reality
* Calibrated depth and color cameras for accurate 3D interaction in a stereoscopic augmented reality environment
* Design strategies for direct multi-scale and multi-orientation feature extraction in the log-polar domain
* Detection of 3D position of eyes through a consumer RGB-D camera for stereoscopic mixed reality environments
* Fast Joint Bioinspired Algorithm for Optic Flow and Two-Dimensional Disparity Estimation, A
* Human-Computer Interaction Approaches for the Assessment and the Practice of the Cognitive Capabilities of Elderly People
* integrated artificial vision framework for assisting visually impaired users, An
* integrated neuromimetic architecture for direct motion interpretation in the log-polar domain, An
* Local Feature Extraction in Log-Polar Images
* Motion Interpretation Using Adjustable Linear Models.
* Quantitative Comparison of Speed and Reliability for Log-Polar Mapping Techniques, A
* WebGL Virtual Reality Exergame for Assessing the Cognitive Capabilities of Elderly People: A Study About Digital Autonomy for Web-based Applications, A
* What can we expect from a V1-MT feedforward architecture for optical flow estimation?
Includes: Chessa, M.[Manuela] Chessa, M.
14 for Chessa, M.
Co Author Listing * Forecast-Driven Enhancement of Received Signal Strength (RSS)-Based Localization Systems
* stigmergic approach to indoor localization using Bluetooth Low Energy beacons, A
* User-centric universal multimedia access in home networks
Includes: Chessa, S.[Stefano] Chessa, S.
Co Author Listing * 2D Image-based reconstruction of shape deformation of biological structures using a level-set representation
* Background Fluorescence Estimation and Vesicle Segmentation in Live Cell Imaging With Conditional Random Fields
* Computational Geometry-Based Scale-Space and Modal Image Decomposition Application to Light Video-Microscopy Imaging
* GANs for Biological Image Synthesis
* Interpolating Orientation Fields: An Axiomatic Approach
* Neural Cell Segmentation in Large-Scale 3D Color Fluorescence Microscopy Images for Developemental Neuroscience
* Orientation Interpolation and Applications
* Variational Level-Set Reconstruction of Accretionary Morphogenesis from Images
Includes: Chessel, A. Chessel, A.[Anatole]
8 for Chessel, A.
Co Author Listing * Color and three-dimensional vision-based assistive telemanipulation
Co Author Listing * Contour Detection Using Multi-Scale Active Shape Models
Co Author Listing * Use of Mobile EEG in Decoding Hand Movement Speed and Position
Index for "c"