Cahill Lane, J.
Co Author Listing * Body Part Labelling with Minkowski Networks
* Of mice, men, and machines: Real and artificial deep networks for vision
Includes: Cahill Lane, J. Cahill-Lane, J.
Co Author Listing * Locally Adaptive Deblocking Filter for Low Bit Rate Video
Cahill, B.M.[Benjamin M.]
Co Author Listing * Manipulation of run-length encoded images
Includes: Cahill, B.M.[Benjamin M.] Cahill, III, B.M.[Benjamin M.]
Co Author Listing * Integration of Unmanned Aircraft Systems into the National Airspace System-Efforts by the University of Alaska to Support the FAA/NASA UAS Traffic Management Program
Co Author Listing * Model Analysis Geometry Imagery Correlation Tool Kit (MAGIC-TK) for Model Development and Image Analysis
Co Author Listing * Addressing Human Factors and Ethics in the Design of Future Work and Intelligent Systems for Use in Financial Services - Person Centered Operations, Intelligent Work & the Triple Bottom Line
* Developing Historic Building Information Modelling Guidelines And Procedures for Architectural Heritage in Ireland
* Initial Design Framework for Virtual Historic Dublin, An
* Review of 3D GIS for Use in Creating Virtual Historic Dublin, A
Includes: Cahill, J.[Joan] Cahill, J.
Co Author Listing * Quantification of Wave Reflection in the Human Umbilical Artery From Asynchronous Doppler Ultrasound Measurements
Co Author Listing * study of logarithmic image processing model and its application to image enhancement, The
Co Author Listing * comparison of sequential and GPU-accelerated implementations of B-spline signal processing operations for 2-D and 3-D images, A
* Compassionately Conservative Balanced Cuts for Image Segmentation
* Fourier Methods for Nonparametric Image Registration
* Interior and Exterior Shape Representations Using the Screened Poisson Equation
* Learning similarity measure for multi-modal 3D image registration
* New Metrics and Experimental Paradigms for Continual Learning
* Nonrigid image registration with two-sided space-fractional partial differential equations
* Normalized Measures of Mutual Information with General Definitions of Entropy for Multimodal Image Registration
* practical approach to creating environment maps using digital images, A
* Revisiting overlap invariance in medical image alignment
* Semi-Supervised Normalized Cuts for Image Segmentation
Includes: Cahill, N.D. Cahill, N.D.[Nathan D.]
11 for Cahill, N.D.
Co Author Listing * Multispectral Code Excited Linear Prediction Coding and Its Application in Magnetic-Resonance Images
* Segmentation based linear predictive coding of multispectral images
* Segmented Adaptive DPCM for Lossy Compression of Multispectral MR-Images
Index for "c"